50. Snap Snap [Gomez!Daniel Bruhl x Morticia!Reader]

By : rumblelibrary | Tumblr 

Word count: 1.5k

Warnings: people that easily talk about macabre stuff? Two sentences are quoted by the original 1991 movie.

____________________

The English professor stood in front of the gothic house, all of sudden that weird Wednesday kid not troubling him anymore.

I mean, the little girl was weird, feisty, fixated on matters like murder, so the idea to talk to her parents seemed natural at first, but when the door opened and the tall butler welcomed him. Well, he was regretting it.

He handed his coat and hat nervously staring at all the armours and weapons hanging on the walls.

A soft lump forming into his throat when you suddenly appeared.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, such a beauty, the dark clothing making your complexion shine, the red lips looking juicy and ready to be kissed.

Once again he changed his opinion, to come to this place has been the perfect idea.

"Professor Smith, what a surprise to see you come to our house, perfectly in time for our tea time" you said to him offering him your hand as he awkwardly squeezed it. He never found himself subject of a stare like yours, all of sudden he felt like a teenager again.

"Yes, Mrs Addams, I wanted to talk about Wednesday"

"Oh, my baby, she is in that phase all about organising funerals and planning to murder her brother" you giggled "isn't it adorable? You must be used to it due to your profession" you said as he blinked absolutely lost of words.

"What, I mean, what???"

He asked again as the gigantic butler brought the tea in a large tray reducing him to silence only by his presence.

"Oh, please get comfortable" you offered him, the black dress fitting your body like a glove, his eyes shamelessly travelled over you, sensuality brought to life no matter the macabre colours.

"Mrs. Addams" he begun "You see, I have been meaning to pay you a visit to talk about Wednesday ways, I mean, she is a bright girl, but I am under the, lets say impression, that her interests are taking her away from ..mh..I mean a more, conventionally healthy kind of study that.."

"Querida!" A voice called in, a man with tiny moustaches walked inside, a suit draped perfectly over his figure as he brought a bouquet of more than twenty roses.

"Oh, my darling Daniel" you said, by the pronunciation of the name with accent on the e giving away his Spanish upbringing even more clearly "look, we have visitors! Can you believe it?"

"Astonishingly dreadful my beloved, terrible to share our time together with a third when kids are playing and we could unapologetically enjoy each other" he said to you taking your hand and covering it with kisses making his way up onto your wrist and arm.

"Darling, darling, the guest!" You reminded him and he groaned when he was just reaching your neck.

"Oh, so ready to torture me every time" he complained softly but like he was happy to be tortured, his smile growing bigger and creepier as he handed you a big bouquet of red roses "I picked only the ones with the sharpest thorns" he informed you a your smirk welcomed also a giggle.

"You know me so well" you said moving aside to pick a vase.

Daniel sat with a little bounce beside the professor patting on his back picking a little silver cigarette box from the pocket inside his jacket "want one, old sport?" He asked.