21. Sebastian Stan | Little Gift *

By : multific | Tumblr

Warning: Smut

Request: could u write an imagine with sebastian stan randomly making gifts to his gf, so she comes home and find a box on her bed and it's sexy underwear, and smut pleeeeaaase

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! Enjoy~

Sebastian loved to show his love by gifts.

You told him, it wasn't necessary to do, you knew he loved you even without expensive gifts. But he didn't stop.

You had a rough day, your boss was an ass and people were idiots in general. But when you arrived at your shared apartment you wanted nothing more, just a bath and to cuddle.

"I'm home." you called out. But no answer came. 'Looks like he's not home, yet.' you thought.

As you were about to go to the bathroom, you passed the bedroom and you spotted something on the bed.

It was a box, wrapped up and all pretty with a note on top of it.

You walked over to the bed and picked up the note.

For My Beautiful Girlfriend

Wear this for tonight. And nothing else.

Love, Your Sebby

You smiled to yourself, he was so cute.

You opened the box, and in it was the tiniest pair of underwear you have ever seen. And nothing else...

***

Later that night when Sebastian opened the door, he was tired, work wasn't very nice to him. He even forgot about the little present he left for you.

Until he entered the kitchen and saw you cooking in it, over the underwear was your apron.

"Oh, Honey, welcome back. How was your day?" you smiled at him. You acted like everything was normal.

When in fact, Seb was a little aroused. The underwear didn't leave much to his imagination, and as he predicted, you looked incredible in it.

You turned off the stove and went up to your boyfriend to give him a kiss, since he seemed frozen in one place.

As soon as you placed a gentle kiss to his face, he came back to life. He pulled you into his arms and kissed you deeply and passionately. He started to walk in the direction of the table and pushed you into it. Luckily you didn't set it just yet, so it was empty.

He kissed and nibbled at your neck. You knew he will leave hickeys, but you didn't care. You wanted to show who you belonged to.

He placed you on the table as he started to run his hand up your back to the back of your bra, he was about to unclasp it when you stopped him.

"Wait. Let's move to the bedroom." you said, out of breath.

But he shook his head.

"No. I will have you on this table."

And so he did.

Minutes passed and you were both naked. He, however, took his time with your underwear, slowly pulling it off your soft legs, while he kissed your stomach.

He wanted you so bad.

"Please, Sebby. No teasing." you said. He got so weak when you called him Sebby, he just couldn't say no.

And he did exactly what you wished for, he got a condom and pulled it on

*

He watched you as he thrusted into you. You were on your back looking up at him, moaning and calling out his name. He was making you feel so good, and you felt perfectly tight around him. He was grabbing your thigh with one of his hands, the other was holding your hand in his.

You changed your laying position and sat up, you hugged him and he hugged you back. He started to thrust again as he became more rough and deep, he never went to rough, he preferred deep and tender love making , but that didn't mean he couldn't give it to you roughly from time to time.

You started to reach your end, you dug your nails into his very muscular back and bit his shoulder, he in response, let out a deep almost animalistic groan.

Soon the both of you reached your climax. Both of you just stayed there. Holding each other. You parted from him and got off the table.

"Well, you already got your dessert, Mr. Stan. So, now it's time for the main course." you said and got his shirt on. You walked into the kitchen and started to prepare the food.

Seb in the meantime, got his boxers on and set the table, after cleaning it, of course.

Also, he made a mental note to buy you more underwear.