139. Tom Hiddleston | Clingy

By : your-highnessmarvel

Requested by Anon: Tom Hiddleston x y/n. Y/n is upset and is being clingy with her boyfriend, Tom (obviously). He isn't sure why but at the end, she tells him and he understands. Please. The reader is being clingy with Tom bc she watched Infinity War and she's upset

-----

"Tom!" Your voice echoed across the halls of your small flat. "Tom!"

He was in the kitchen, bent over the stove, stirring yet another pot of chicken noodle soup. You wrapped your hands around his waist, your cheek pressed flat on his back. He was tense; you could feel the muscles coiling under his skin.

"What is it, love?" he asked, absentmindedly.

"Nothing," you cooed, "just wanted to see you."

You kept your hands on him constantly. Around his wrist, or in his hair, or lingering on his thigh. You needed to touch him. It was as if the world would swallow you whole if you didn't feel his skin on yours.

"Tom, my love!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

You ran your hands through his unruly hair, pressing your chin on his elbow from behind. Your legs came up and then you were wrapped like a koala around his back.

The rumble of his laugh echoed through your body. "What in the world are you up to?" he chuckled, his hands finding home on your thighs.

You giggled. "Just wanna be near you," you singsonged.

Tom began to worry. Why were you so clingy with him? Had something happened? Had you heard something which in turn, made you insecure? Scared of losing him? With his fame and his face having been named one of the sexiest and hottest on the planet, he would not be surprised that you'd have read something about him in the papers.

It was one night, tangled in the sheets, not knowing where you began and where you ended.

"Love, is there something bothering you?" he asked.

Your brows creased, lip caught between your teeth. "No."

"You're sure?" His voice was like silk. "Because you've been acting like, ah, what's the word?"

You sighed, defeated. "Clingy?" you muttered.

His lips stretched into a grin. "I would have said more affectionate," he chuckled, bringing you in closer. "Is there something bothering you? You know, you can tell me anything."

"You're going to laugh at me," you murmured, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"I am not," he promised.

"I, just, um..." you trailed off, covering your reddening face with your hands. "I saw Infinity War..."

There was a moment of silence, until Tom burst into laughter, evading your little jabs and trying to pull you in closer.

"See, I told you you were going to laugh at me!" you protested, hitting him in the chest.

"I know I said I wouldn't," he answered breathlessly, "but it's just so sweet and cute."

You grunted, closing your eyes, pretending not to listen. He shook you slowly. "Oh come on, Y/N," he cooed. "That's very sweet of you."

You sighed again. "I just didn't like seeing you like that," you admitted. Tom cupped the back of your head and lay a chaste kiss on your forehead.

"That's why I love you," he whispered, bringing you closer to his chest.