84. Chris Evans | Shh *

By : shellbilee | Tumblr

Summary: It's your first time meeting Chris' family in Boston and morning sex doesn't go quite as planned!

Words: 5K

Warnings: fluff, smut, swearing

-----

You feel the fog of sleep being peeled from your body, teased away ever so slowly as you slip back into consciousness. Your eyes flutter open and you adjust to the dim morning light of the room, frowning momentarily as you take in the sight and smell of the unfamiliar surroundings. It takes you a moment to place where exactly you are, memories and understanding quickly flooding back and making sense of the foreign environment.

Massachusetts. Boston. Chris' house. You were at Chris' house - or, his mother's house to be exact. You'd finally met them all for the first time last night. Chris' family, his loud, colourful, big family, the people that you'd heard so much about in the five months you'd been dating Chris.

You remembered hearing about them on your very first date with Chris, three days after you'd first met him. You remembered that day like it was yesterday, meeting Chris, pulling up to the enormous house high in the Hollywood Hills as you and your colleague Megan responded to the 911 emergency call.

You remembered being dying for a coffee, on the home stretch of your eleven hour long shift, unable to help yourself from taking in the luxurious looking mansion as you and Megan had grabbed your kits and gotten out of the ambulance van. You remembered Megan joking about how the house probably belonged to some more-money-than-brains middle aged white guy, the two of you laughing as you'd walked up to the front door.

You remembered not even having to knock as the front door was swung open in front of you, your eyes widening in momentary shock when you realised just who had come to the door. Holy shit. The rich middle aged white guy, was Chris Evans. Captain Steve Rogers himself, smiling at you oh-so-handsomely, with his full, well groomed beard and sparkling, clear blue eyes, a mountain of muscles under his tight white t-shirt that had made you involuntarily pause for just a moment.

You remembered being ushered through the house by Chris - though not before you and Megan had traded a look that only close friends could communicate through, pausing for a second when a flurry of brown and white fur had jumped excitedly at you, tongue hanging and tail wagging as it tried desperately to greet you.

You'd stolen a quick cuddle from the adorable dog, who you'd later learnt was named Dodger, just before he'd been promptly shooed away by Chris along with too many apologies for the rambunctious pup's behaviour. You'd assured him it was okay as he'd walked you through to his backyard, forcing yourself to remember the real reason you were there as you did your best to look past Chris' relaxed, easy going behaviour. He certainly hadn't acted as if there was a 911-worthy emergency currently going on in his backyard, instead appearing almost as if you and Megan were old friends that he was very casually walking out into his backyard BBQ.

As it turned out that wasn't exactly far from what had actually been happening - Chris had been in the middle of a summer BBQ with friends, when someone had suggested a game of backyard football. Two teams, three touchdowns, a few too many beers and one nasty tackle later, someone had gone down with a broken ankle.

You remembered being filled in on the details by Chris as Megan had gone to assess the patient. Apparently his friend Daniel had tackled his other friend Will a little too hard and he'd fallen over onto his side, though his ankle, unfortunately, had stayed planted on the ground. That had led to a sickening snap sound heard by everyone at the BBQ followed by Will's howls of excruciating pain, prompting Chris to immediately call 911.