186. Sebastian Stan | Careful

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr

Having to tell your friends that you're pregnant, because Sebastian has a big mouth and can't keep a secret.

------

"Seb, stop pretending like I can't do anything on my own. I'm not that helpless, not yet at least," you sigh with a small smile when you see your boyfriend kneeling in front of you to tie your shoes, like you're just a little kid.

"M'just tryna help my girl, okay?" he hums, finishing up your shoes, patting your knees gently before he stands up.

"What? I can't help my pregnant girlfriend now?" he innocently asks. Standing up you cup his face in your hands, kissing him gently.

"You can, but it's not needed with things like tying my shoes," you chuckle. "I'm not that big yet. I'm perfectly fine for now."

It's been three weeks since you shared the news with Seb that you're pregnant and you've been to your first appointment together as well, taking the first glimpse of the little bean growing inside your belly. You both cried, so hard, you could barely stop when you left the clinic. Seb has been on full daddy mode since then, not letting you lift even a finger, doing everything and anything for you, taking it a little too far with tying your shoes or insisting on carrying you to the bathroom in the morning when you're perfectly capable of walking. It's sweet, it really is, seeing him get so protective over you and the baby, but he should just chill a little, at least for now. You're not even showing yet, there's no change you feel other than the occasional morning sickness and the constant urge to sleep. His help will be much needed once your belly will be as big as a watermelon, but for now you are good on your own.

"Sorry, I'm just... very excited and I want to take care of you," he mumbles, his head hanging low as his hands find your waist, pulling you into his arms.

"And I appreciate it, but leave the everyday things to me for now, okay? I'm alright, I'll let you know if I need help." Pulling him down you kiss him sweetly so he really does feel the appreciation you have for him and everything he does for you.

"Okay, okay, got it," he smiles softly. "You ready? Can we go?"

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone."

Tonight you're going over to Chris Evans', he is having a little grill party, it's really gonna be small, just you and Seb, Mackie, Scarlett and Hemsworth with Elsa since they are finally in the States for a few weeks. You've been looking forward to this afternoon, excited to see them again, because it's been so long you all could gather like this.

Arriving at Chris' house there are already a few cars parked on the drive way and as Chris lets the two of you in you see Mackie and Scarlett already there.

"Oh my God! I haven't seen you in ages!" Scarlett beams, pulling you into a tight hug when she sees you.

"I missed you, how are you?"

"I'm fine, same old!" she chuckles pulling away. "But you're glowing! What's your secret?"

Pregnancy, you think to yourself, but you just shrug it off. You're only in the sixth week, you and Seb agreed to keep it a secret until the second trimester, only sharing the news with your and his parents.

Soon enough the group is complete, the guys whip out the grill while the women take on the duty of making a big bowl of salad as a side for the burgers. Seb keeps checking in on you every about half an hour, making sure you're alright, quietly asks if you feel dizzy or tired, but you're doing just fine.

"You guys are like glued together, what happened?" Elsa asks, pointing at you with a carrot after Seb has come into the house for the millionth time just to see you.