70. Dylan O'Brien | Sneaking Thrills

By : allthingsfangirl101 | Tumblr 

My mother works for MTV. She deals with the social media and community awareness for all of MTV's shows. Meaning she deals with the press as well as finding locations to film.

She's actually how Dylan and I met. I was on my way to meet my mom when I got lost. While trying to find her office, I turned the corner and bumped right into Dylan. He was nice enough to help me find my mom's office.

After running into him a couple more times, he asked me on a date and I said yes. The only problem with our relationship is my mother.

That same day Dylan helped me find her office, she warned me to stay away from any and all actors.

Knowing this, Dylan and I have been secretly dating for almost a year. When I explained it to him, he was completely understanding.

I had just finished having lunch with my mom and I was supposed to be on my way to class but I decided to visit someone first. I fixed my hair before knocking on his trailer.

The second he opened the door and saw me, his eyes lit up. I let out a surprised gasp as he quickly pulled me into his trailer. I giggled as he shut the door and pressed me against it. He leaned down and instantly started kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. I moaned as his hands slid down my back before cupping my ass. I smirked when I knew what he wanted me to do. I jumped up, him easily catching me.

Our lips continued to move in sync as he walked us over to his couch. He sat down, me straddling his hips. I subconsciously started rocking my hips against his making him moan.

I pulled away and started kissing his neck, leaving marks as I continued to move my hips.

"I missed you, baby." He moaned as he leaned his head back, giving me better access.

I pulled away and smirked. "We spent last night at your apartment."

"Oh yeah," he smirked. "I don't know what you did because I couldn't walk straight. Tyler even noticed."

"Yeah, well my mom noticed all the hickeys on my neck."

"Good thing she didn't see the rest of your body," he smirked. I laughed as I leaned in and pressed my lips to his in a softer kiss.

We pulled away and just looked at each other. My arms were wrapped around his neck as his hands were still gripping my waist.

"Did you have lunch with your mom?" He asked, breaking the silence. I nodded causing him to smile.

"Does she know you're still here?" He smirked, already knowing the answer.

"You know what she would do if she found out we were dating," I said, lowering my voice. "She'd ground me into oblivion and fire your hot ass."

I got off his lap and sat next to him. He instantly wrapped one arm around my shoulders while the other reached across and grabbed my hand. I leaned my head against his shoulder as I felt him sigh.

"Sooner or later, we are going to tell your mom and..."

"And she will kill both of us," I cut him off. I heard him let out another sigh as he sat up and turned towards me. He reached forward and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Y/N," he said softly. "Your mom doesn't want you dating an actor because she deals with them. She doesn't want them using her sweet, amazing, gorgeous daughter to get ahead in their career."

"But that isn't you," I sighed. "When we first met, you weren't interested in getting into my pants just to get more lines. You didn't ask me out to get on my mother's good side. You..."