58. Dylan O'Brien | Oops

By : allthingsfangirl101 | Tumblr

I walked in the door after my run and heard two voices coming from the kitchen. "Y/N, is that you?" My brother called.

"Yep, just me," I shrugged walking into the kitchen to get a water.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey, Dylan," I smiled as I stood back up and opened my water. "I saw your newest episode. Evil Stiles is super creepy, but super badass."

"Thanks," he laughed as he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen.

"Oh! I forgot to ask. How was your date last night?" Tyler asked as he walked in and stood behind Dylan, still in the doorway.

"You had a date?" Dylan asked.

"Just with this guy from one of my classes," I shrugged finally taking a drink of my water. "It was fine, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere. He kept talking about how much he goes to the gym and wouldn't look anywhere except at my chest."

"La la la," Tyler sang, plugging his ears.

"I'm sorry it didn't work out," Dylan said.

"It's fine. What I really didn't appreciate was how he pushed me against the car and practically shoved his tongue down my throat."

"La la la," Tyler sang, plugging his ears again.

"Wait," Dylan said, stepping towards me. "He forced you? Are you okay? Who is he? I'm going to kill him."

"Dylan," I laughed, cutting him off. "I'm fine. Besides, I could easily kick his ass."

"That's my girl," Dylan laughed, high fiving me.

"Okay," I said clearing my throat. "I am sweaty and gross. I'm going to go take a shower." I jokingly curtsied before jogging upstairs.

***********************************

I got out of the shower and started getting dressed. I had just put on a clean bra and was slipping on my pajama shorts when the door opened.

"Oh," Dylan gasped, his cheeks turning red. "Sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to... I probably should've knocked," he laughed nervously.

"It's fine," I smiled as I pulled on a tank top. I watched as he looked at me, then the floor, then back up at me.

"I should umm... I'll go," he stuttered. He bumped into the door before opening it and leaving.

"That was weird," I mumbled after he left.

I brushed my hair, wondering why Dylan acted so weird. I don't know why he would freak out seeing me in a bra and soffe shorts. I mean, we've gone to the pool and the beach together. Why would seeing me in a bra and spanks make him turn into a jittery mess?

"Hey," I said as I walked into the kitchen a little bit later. I furrowed my eyebrows when I notice Dylan jump. "Where's Ty?"

Dylan watched as I walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda. "He umm... He went to get pizza... For tonight."

"You okay?" I asked as I opened my soda and took a drink.

"Yeah," he said avoiding my gaze.

"Dylan," I sighed. I walked around the island and stood in front of him. "Will you relax? So you saw me in my underwear. Big deal," I shrugged.

"I just..."

"Dylan," I said, putting my soda down and grabbing his shoulders. "You and Tyler have been best friends since you were little, meaning you were always around. You and Ty taught me how to ride a bike. You were always willing to help me with homework. You were there my first day of high school. Hell, you and Tyler cornered my ex-boyfriend when I told you guys he cheated on me. And yes, I know about that," I smirked at him.