87. Tom Hardy | I'll Be There

By : hardyimagines | Tumblr

Idk if you have seen Tom hardy Locke but can I request something like that happens to him irl idk the reader was the one night stand that he got pregnant and has to tell his family about her if not that completely fine.

Word count: 5.5k ||| Status: completed

Tom planted his hands on the counter firmly and stared hard enough at the surface that a hole could've formed beneath his burning gaze. His teeth clamped down on his full bottom lip, head shaking at the disbelief that filled him. Eight months ago had been a blur when you called and claimed to be pregnant with the actor's child. He'd been in denial and had told you that it couldn't have been his. He prayed that it wasn't. But you explained to him that it could only be his because he was the only man you had slept with in the last few years. His thoughts were foolish. He knew that you weren't lying.

Tom Hardy had just received the phone call that your water had broke and you were going into labor. He hated the worry that filled him and the desire to go and be at the hospital with you. He hated having to do this to his wife, but he was the one that was responsible for this. The baby was there because of him. Pushing his messy hair out of his eyes, the man grabbed his car keys and spun on his heel. Tom paused in the hall to grab his coat off of the rack in the corner, then made his way toward the door, casting a glance around each room he passed. There was a chance tonight, when he confessed everything to his wife, that she wasn't going to let him come back home. He loved her more than he could put into words, sex with you had been because of a drunken night after he'd received an award for best actor, or at least that's what he told himself. Tom wasn't the type of guy to leave you to do this— give birth all by yourself though. He knew you were young, much younger than him, and he knew you didn't have any family to rely on to be there for you, so he laid his hand on the doorknob and looked around the room once more. Charlotte would be home soon and he couldn't bear to tell her now. He was meant to tell her when you were still pregnant, but the child had come two months early and he didn't have time to wait for his wife.

The actor tucked his phone away in his pocket before moving outside and into the rain. The spats of water hit the pavement loudly, beating instantly upon Tom's jacket as he made the short journey from the house to his car. Tugging on the door handle, it opened smoothly. He slid into the dry vehicle and pulled off his coat before setting it in the passenger seat. He knew during this car ride, many people were going to be calling, so he hooked his phone up to the Bluetooth in his car, that way he could take any calls when necessary. His dull fingernails scratched the irritation that formed on his forehead, no doubt the beginning of a headache, as he made his final decision. He was definitely going. The car tires reversed out of the driveway before rolling down the road and leading the man toward his destination. Tom had his hands curled tightly around the steering wheel, angry at himself for all of the things that had happened in the last few months. His days were spent at work and his nights were spent in bars, not drinking so much, just hanging out there. Charlotte's face would contort into an expression of anger. 'Where the hell have you been!' She would hiss when he came through the door at three or four in the morning. He'd merely blame it on whatever movie he was filming for, before traipsing off to have a shower and then go to bed.

He couldn't remember the last time he and Charlotte had ever even been romantic. There were light kisses in the mornings and cuddles on the nights when he came home at a decent time, but had that 'in love' feeling simply turned to loving because he knew her so well. Tom shook his head and rubbed down his face as he turned the car and drove toward the highway. He couldn't make up reasons that this situation was alright. He couldn't say he and his wife had fallen out of love. Even if they had, he had cheated when he was very very much in love with his wife. He was just.. lonely. And you were so beautiful. He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone rang. Hitting the answer button with his thumb, he sat back in his seat with a quiet grunt before scratching the underside of his jaw and mumbling out a greeting. "Hello?" He hadn't looked to the caller ID. "Tom?" He straightened in his seat. "Y/N?" He finally looked to the name that lit up on the little screen. "Are you alright?" The man asked softly, genuine care seeping into his simple question.