43. Chris Evans | Scare Pranks

By : multific | Tumblr

Chris Evans x Reader

Words: 920

Request: first of all I LOVE your imagines!!!! may I please ask for a Chris Evans imagine? I das the videos of him and Scott trying to scare each other and I thought: they try that with y/n(Chris wife) but she's immune to it.

------

"If this is not going to get her, nothing will." said Scott to the camera as Chris was filming and giggling behind his phone.

The two brothers joined forces in order to scare you after their many failed attempts.

They were scaring each other at first, however when Scott decided to scare you one day, without any results, they were determined to make you jump at least once.

Chris' best try was when you were sitting on the couch watching Tv while sipping your tea as he popped out behind, you didn't even flinch. All you said was, "Honey, get me a spoon please, this is still very hot," attempt after attempt they failed.

Scott was the next to try his luck.

He hid behind the doorway as you walked in and he jumped out.

"Haha, funny...not." you said looking at him as you walked further into the room. "Sometimes it feels like I married into a family full of children I swear." Scott rolled his eyes but laughed.

One fail more miserable than the other.

This time, the plan was to jump off the stairs and scare you as you arrived home. They saw your car park up just a few minutes ago, everything was ready.

You and your six months old baby boy went out to the store to pick up some food. You also managed to find possibly the cutest onesie for your son. You had an amazing time. On your way back, your baby fell asleep in his little carrier.

You managed to pull out all the groceries and your son was now in your arms as you walked in.

You let out a long sigh before entering the home, hoping that no one would jump out since you baby was asleep.

But you were terribly wrong. Scott appeared out to your left while Chris jumped down four steps, both yelling in attempt to scare you.

You were furious.

Your son woke up and started crying, clearly startled while you were not phased at all.

"Okay, that's it." you said putting down the groceries, holding your son with both hands as you tried to calm him. "I didn't mind when you two scared each other or me. But not our son, Chris please, he just fell asleep." you said with a pleading voice.

Scott already fled the scene. Not ready to deal with your wrath.

Chris walked over to the two of you. Apologizing to your baby, he wanted to take him away from you but you didn't let him.

"No baby for you, Sir. And please learn how to scare others. I saw your feet before you jumped and I saw Scott behind the door as I walked in."

"I'm sorry, Darling."

"Sorry," yelled Scott from somewhere in the house.

Your son finally calmed down as fell back to sleep. You gave him to Chris so he can put him down to sleep.

While you put the things away to the kitchen.

When you entered, you saw Scott, his back to you as he was preparing his coffee.

You creeped up behind him and as you put your hands on his ribcage you yelled out his name.

Scott got so scared he managed to get more sugar on the countertop and the floor than his mug.

He turned to see you leave the scene.

"This is how you do it.' you said as you walked away.

Walking up the stairs to change your clothes. You heard Chris close the door to your son's bedroom, you stayed around the corner, and when he was just about to make the turn you thumped your foot and stretched out your arm towards him.

The loud noise scared him so much, he placed a hand onto his chest, then he started laughing. You smiled at him and said the same thing you said to Scott after you placed a kiss on his lips.

You knew no matter what they would try, they will never be able to scare you.

But you felt like this pranks went a bit too far when you noticed Chris taking a particular corner with caution. Or when you saw Scott as he opened the door and he looked behind it very quickly to check if Chris was there.

Sure, Chris was your goof, and you loved him, and you loved Scott like a brother, however this might be a bit too far.

One evening, your baby was long asleep when the three of you decided to watch a horror movie.

The brothers were stunned when you jumped at every little jump scare and got scared by the simplest things.

"What? It's scary!" you said defending yourself. Chris could only smile as he put his hand around you, placing your head onto his chest and kissed your head.

After all, his wife wasn't so fearless.