112. Henry Cavill | His Whole World

By : shellbilee | Tumblr

"Can i request something where the reader and Henry have a baby girl and all the pregnancy Kal was very protective and careful with his human mommy and now it's time to introduce him to his human baby sister, with tons of fluffy and sweetie things"

Apologies for the delay in posting this my dear. I don't feel like I completely stuck to your request but I hope you still enjoy it all the same!

Pairing: Henry x You/Reader

Words: 6k

Warnings: Giving birth but nothing graphic. Mostly sweet Cavill fluff. Brace yourselves, it will make your teeth rot.

----

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Henry asks, his voice deep and velvety smooth even over the phone. You smile and lean back into the couch, resting one hand on your swollen belly. "Big" you reply with a sigh, looking down at his gorgeous face on your phone. "Tired. Sore. Hungry. Honestly, I feel like I'm the size of a whale". Henry offers an affectionate smile and shakes his head. "Then you're the most beautiful whale that I've ever seen darling ". You roll your eyes playfully. "Oh shush. What time is the event tonight?" you ask softly, wanting to change the subject.

"7" Henry answers, glancing over to his left to where you can hear people talking nearby, "My tux is here ready to go so I'm going to start getting ready shortly". You smile adoringly. "Make sure you send me a photo please, you know I love seeing you in a tux". Henry smiles, "I will love. Are you going to be okay tonight? You know I don't love the idea of you being home alone and eight months pregnant. Are you sure I can't call mum and ask her to come over?".

You shake your head and offer your most reassuring smile to your apparently anxious husband. "Henry, relax baby. I'm going to be fine. I've got Ali on speed dial if anything happens and besides, I've got the best protector of all watching over me". You turn the camera so that Kal appears in the frame, Henry's expression softening when he sees Kal laying protectively by your side.

"Good boy bear. You look after your mummy for me okay?". Kal lets out a loud sigh and shifts to rest his head on your thigh at the sound of Henry's voice. You smile down at Kal and pat his head lovingly, turning the phone back to you so Henry is looking at you again. You watch as he smiles and reaches up to run his fingers through his curls, unable to help your smile at the sight. Even now, even after being with him for over a year, he still manages to make you swoon with the smallest of actions.

"What are you going to do tonight my love?" Henry asks, looking over the phone towards someone calling his name before looking back to you, "Any plans?". You laugh and shake your head, still stroking Kal with your free hand. "Ah, not much babe. Probably just sit and watch a movie or two" you reply with a small laugh, patting your stomach, "There's not a whole lot I can do in—". Your words trail off when you feel a sharp movement in your belly, a sudden pain in your left side as something is wedged under your ribs. You wince audibly and jolt forward, the breath knocking out of your lungs as Kal springs to attention at the sound of your pained gasp. "Sweetheart are you okay?" Henry asks quickly, his face flashing with alarm, "What happened?".

You hold your breath as you poke at your belly, exhaling loudly when you feel what feels like a foot dislodge a few moments later. "Ahh" you exclaim in relief, giving an alarmed Kal a reassuring pat and settling back on the couch, "I'm okay. Little one's just been really active today" you say to Henry, flashing him what you hope is a comforting smile, "I'm fine baby". "Do you want me to come home? I can leave right now". You shake your head insistently, patting your belly gently. "Don't be silly Henry. Tonight's important for you. I'll be more than fine".