190. Sebastian Stan | Agreement

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr

word count: 1.3k
Sebastian feels the baby kicking for the first time.

----- 

There is nothing like a lazy Saturday morning spent in bed, bodies melting together under the soft sheets as the morning Sun peeks through the blinders. You've been lucky enough to have more and more mornings like this since Sebastian has returned from his last job before his hiatus he has planned for the baby's arrival. Life has been slowing down around you, the hours spent with work and endless tasks are now turning into baby shopping, lounging around at home, enjoying the time spent together as just a couple before two becomes three soon.

Ever since your stomach has grown quite significantly, you haven't been able to sleep in any other position than on your side, your belly kind of a burden in sleeping on your stomach at this point. In the evening you always fall asleep cuddled to Sebastian's side, using him as your human-sized pillow, but somehow by the morning you seem to switch the position and it's always him spooning you from behind, one arm under your head, his other one draped over your waist, hand protectively sprawling out on your bump. He has been obsessed with touching your stomach, amazed by the magic that's happening to your body during pregnancy and he always sneaks his hands to your bump in every scenario, which you absolutely don't mind. You love feeling his warm touch, his fingers caressing the stretched out skin, especially when he pays extra attention to your stretch marks that started to appear just a few weeks ago. At first you were a little anxious about them, afraid that they wouldn't go away and you'd never be able to look at your body the same way, but he was quick to shut down every and any insecurities you were having.

"Baby, nothing can change the way I'm so grateful and amazed by everything you do for our little one. Those marks? Love them, if they are not gonna fade, I know you'll rock them," he told you one day when it came up. You almost started crying at his words, not sure how you scored such an amazing man.

Now as Sebastian slowly wakes, eyes squeezing gently, but still closed, his first instinct is to brush his hand over your bump, gently tickling the skin while you're still fast asleep. He loves the way it curves into his hand, like it was made for him to touch. You stir in your sleep, pushing yourself up against him even more and he can't help a lazy smile as he kisses your shoulder gently, just enjoying holding you in this blissful moment.

He almost falls back asleep a little when he feels the tiniest movement under his hand, something he hasn't been able to catch before and his eyes almost immediately shoot open.

The baby started moving around a few weeks ago, the first time it was so weird and unexpected, but you've come to enjoy her little movements around, however she refused to move when Sebastian was touching your belly, waiting to feel her, but getting absolutely nothing. It's like she knew when it was his hand on your stomach and not yours, staying still on purpose so he couldn't feel her. That's why he is now so excited as he feels a limb, a hand or maybe a tiny foot pushing against your belly from the inside, meeting his warm palm for the first time ever.

"Oh my God!" he whispers to himself, lifting his head up to see your stomach, hoping to get another little kick. "Babe, baby wake up!" he gently nudges you, only earning a growl as you bury your head deeper into the pillow. "I felt her! She moved!" he whispers in excitement, like a little boy on Christmas morning.

"Mm, just five more minutes," you mumble, not even processing what he said.

"Y/N, she just kicked and I felt it!" he repeats, kissing your shoulder again, his hand now gently moving around your stomach, hoping to feel another movement.

"I felt it too, I really hope she is not trying to find my bladder," you mumble under your breath, making the man behind you laugh.

"Do you think she'll move again?" he asks, completely in awe of what he just experienced. You let a lazy smile tug at your lips as you take his hand on your stomach, move it around a little until you stop right under your navel.

"This is usually her spot, let's see if she'll kick for daddy again," you hum, as Sebastian rests his chin on your shoulder as you're still lying on your side, the two of you patiently waiting for something to happen. You can tell he is starting to give up, accepting that your little one is not gonna move again now that he is waiting for it, but then it finally happens.

A tiny foot kicks on your stomach from inside, right under Seb's palm, making him gasp at the feeling and you can't get enough of these reactions he always has for everything about this baby. You can't believe there was even a moment when you were anxious about even telling him that you're pregnant. This man was born to be a father and you're the luckiest woman that you get to go through this all with him.

"I can't wait to meet her, oh my God," he breathes out as he leans down and kisses your cheek and temple softly.

"Not long is left," you sigh, a little nervous about giving birth, but you're trying to stay calm and collected.

You turn around so you can face him, arms snaking around his neck to pull him down for a sweet good morning kiss before he scoots down on the bed so his face is at your belly. Hands on each side of it, he presses a kiss to the naked skin as you run your fingers through his hair, playing with the locks that are getting longer now, outgrowing his usual clean 'do.

"Hi there, little one. Are you enjoying the mama hotel?" he starts talking to the baby and you can't help the grin that plasters across your face. "I know it's warm and nice, but I can't wait to meet you out here. Your mom and I are very excited for your arrival."

"And a little nervous," you add chuckling. Seb smiles up at you with those pretty blue eyes you are hoping your daughter will have too as he nudges his nose against your belly.

"Just a little, because we want to do everything right. But you're gonna be a good girl and be patient with us, right?"

No answer comes, but he takes the silence and stillness as her agreement on the deal.

"You're gonna let us sleep through the night, right?"

"Don't even dream of that, baby," you laugh, knowing well even if she'll be a good sleeper you'll have to wake up a few times still during the nights.

"Alright, alright. But cry just enough to wake me up, so I can take care of you and so your mom can sleep as much as she wants," he then corrects the deal and your heart swells at how much he wants to take care of not just the baby but you as well.

"I think she agrees," you smile down at him, running your fingers down the side of his face.

"Great, good talk, I'll hold you onto this agreement. Love you, little one," he hums, pressing another kiss to your stomach before he pushes himself up to meet your face again, capturing your lips in a quick kiss. "And I love you too."

"I love you too. And she does too, even if she doesn't like to make an appearance for you," you chuckle, running a hand along your stomach.

"No, I get it. She is bonding with her mom for now. It's all good, I'll have all the time with her when she is here," he smirks so proudly and you already know that this little one will be such a daddy's girl.