191. Sebastian Stan | Goddess

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr

word count: 1.1k
You finally agree to do a pregnancy photoshoot.

-----

Sebastian has been nagging you to do a pregnancy photoshoot from the very beginning. He has been obsessed with the idea of capturing your current blessed state and have a whole bunch of photos of you with the belly. You were hesitant however, you've never been one to enjoy taking photos, you always only did it for others, not because you wanted to and this situation wasn't different either at first. But as the months passed by and your belly grew, you kind of realized why he was so eager to do it. Nothing can assure that you'll ever be pregnant again and it would be nice to have some physical memories of this period of time for when you get older. And even if you are going to get pregnant again, it won't be the same, it's such a once in a lifetime, unique thing that Sebastian is right for wanting to preserve the moments.

So when you finally told your now fiancé that you changed your mind, he could barely contain his excitement and started to look for a photographer for the project. You gave him full control over it, knowing that he'll make sure it's going to be perfect. And as you reached the eighth month, every detail was smoothed out and the day of the photoshoot finally came.

Sitting in the chair as two professionals worked on your hair and makeup, you couldn't help but feel anxious to stand in front of the camera. It's just not your scene and with the fancy, sheer clothing you'll be wearing, your insecurities are surely acting up, telling you that the photos will turn out bad.

Sebastian knows you well enough to see how nervous you are. Sitting beside you, he takes your hand and gently kisses your knuckles.

"You look beautiful," he murmurs gently and you just smile back at him.

"I'm not even ready yet."

"But you look beautiful without the hair and makeup too," he smirks back, squeezing your hand gently before his palm cups your belly, scratching it carefully.

"I'm not a model, how am I gonna pose?" you scrunch your nose, staring at your reflection in the mirror.

"They will instruct you, don't worry. And besides, you can pose. You always look great in photos."

"Really? I always feel so odd and weird," you sigh, thinking back at the very few times you were his date on the red carpet and you had to pose for the hundreds of photographers. You felt uncomfortable to be in the middle of the attention, but you'd do anything for him, so of course you went.

"What are you talking about? You're always stunning, definitely better in posing than me!" he chuckles, making you laugh as well. Before big events, you often catch him standing in front of the mirror, trying out a few poses and expressions he wants to sport on the red carpet and you always sneak a look at him. For you, no matter what he does he will always be the most handsome and best looking man everywhere.

When your glam is all done you get dressed in the first outfit and head to the room where the photoshoot is going to take place. The concept is pretty simple, the pictures will be most likely black and white. The vision is to make you appear a little like just a silhouette, emphasizing lines of your form, especially your belly, of course. The sheer dress allows your figure to be seen perfectly on the photos and though you are wearing underwear underneath the fabric, you can only hope it'll turn out PG rated so you can actually use the pictures later.

The photographer is a woman, her name is Lilah and she seems like such a sweet and genuine person and also a very talented artist. It helps you to relax as she tells you all about what she imagined the pictures to be like and what you'll have to do. You're holding Sebastian's hand the whole time and when Lilah asks if you can start you nod somewhat confidently.

"Alright, I'll be right here," Seb tells you, kissing you softly before stepping out of the frame to stand next to Lilah.

At first you still feel nervous, not sure what to do and how, just trying to follow Lilah's words while she is continuously taking photos of you, capturing hundreds of moments just so you can have a few good ones at the end. But with time, you find yourself growing more confident and though you still have no idea what you're doing, at least you are now enjoying it.

Throughout the whole session, Sebastian stands there, watching you with bright eyes, making you feel like an actual super model. He has always been your biggest fan, if you can say you have any, never failing to support you in any way you needed and he is doing it again just with his presence. When it's time for an outfit change he is quick to help you into the dressing room, out of your current set into the new one.

"How are the pictures coming together?" you ask him as they do a quick retouch on your hair.

"You look like a literal goddess, baby. It makes me wish you'd stay like this forever," he chuckles.

"Oh god, don't say that! Being pregnant forever would be like Hell!" you groan at just the thought of it. While you truly are enjoying this special time, it surely has quite a lot of downsides to it that wouldn't be beneficial to have for the rest of your life.

"I know, I just... love seeing you like this."

"Does that mean that you'd want... maybe another one?" you ask carefully. You've been meaning to ask him if he plans on having more, but never really found the right time to bring it up. Now might not be that either, but it felt fitting for the conversation.

"Yeah! Yeah, of course," he nods, genuinely meaning the words. Cupping your face in his hands he kisses you sweetly as you feel relieved that you're on the same page.

"Alright, great," you nod, barely able to hold back your smile. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, anything."

"I want a picture with you," you tell him with a smirk.

"Like, in the photoshoot?"

"Of course! It's our baby, after all," you chuckle softly at his surprised reaction as if he had no role in the situation.

"Oh, okay, sure!" he nods smiling.

Lilah is more than happy to include him in some of the pictures and when you're all done, it's obvious your favorites are the ones with him, especially the ones that are genuine and quite random, like when he made you laugh as he was hugging you from behind, or when he picked you up in bridal style out of nowhere.

It doesn't take long to have them framed in your home, preserved forever and on full display for anyone who comes visiting you. But you also can't wait for a third person to be photographed soon, joining your little family.