178. Tom Holland | Trust Issues

By : stuckonspidey | Tumblr

REQUEST; hey girl i dunno if you take requests but if you do can you please do a tom h x actress!reader where the avengers cast(+reader) are on the Jimmy Fallon Show and Jimmy asks the reader about Shawn Mendes cause rumours are spreading, the cast and Jimmy are teasing but tom gets hella upset and angry cause he's dating reader secretly, then he accidentally blurts out that they're dating out of jealousy? AHHHHHH xoxo

PAIRING; Tom Holland x Reader

WORDS; 1622

WARNING; swearing and that's it?

Wake up. Interview. Signing. Plane. Go to sleep.

Not always in that order, not always much sleep, but that was your every day routine for the past month or so, promoting the newest avenger film. You wouldn't complain, it was a beautiful life you led and a dream come true, so why wouldn't you find ways to enjoy yourself?

In all honesty, you had Tom to thank for keeping you sane during this time. Not only was he more experienced than you when it came to press tours—but you and him had a romance brewing ever since the first read through for the film, flirtatious remarks exchanges even near the coffee machine of that lonely lot where you first got to see the scripts.

It was a true blessing to have a boy like him in your life, one you called your own. And so it was a no-brainer when Robert Downey Jr., Tom's mentor, advised the pair of you to keep it hidden for the time being, saying it would be best to protect your relationship until you had a few more months under your belt. You agreed with him mutually, no questions asked. Only Robert knew from the cast, the other secret sharers your family and closest friends—including your best friend Shawn.

Shawn gave you your big break, starring in his music video and attracting enough attention to help your agent provide you better auditions and bigger roles—eventually leading you to land a role in a Marvel movie.

"Babe," Tom said, snapping you out of your thoughts as you adjusted your skirt in front of the mirror, "you nervous?"

"Yeah," you admitted with a small sigh, "I hate interviews in front of live audiences."

"You'll be fine, it's all of us out there so you could just look at one of us and we'll take over," Tom assured you before planting a fluttering kiss on your forehead. "You look fantastic, if I haven't mentioned."

"Oh, you haven't," you teased him with a grin, earning you an eye roll from the prettiest boy you've ever seen. You couldn't help but giggle, he truly was a sight to behold—plain black shirt hugging around his superhero body in what could only be described as pure invitation. "You look fantastic too."

"C'mon, let's go before we get too distracted," he half growled at you, pulling you outside your dressing room and over to the green room.

After Jimmy started the show, introduced the movie and called the cast out to his couch, you found yourself sat between Robert and Elizabeth Olsen, Tom sitting on the other side of the Scarlet Witch.

You always avoided sitting together during interviews or showing off your undeniable chemistry in front of the cameras. Rumours were inevitable, as the pair of you learned from your own best friends. The rumours about Tom and his close female friend, Zendaya, were vast and many, and never fucking ending. You heard a fair amount of rumours about yourself and your best friend, but the pair of you knew it was far from true—and addressing said rumours usually did more harm than good. You had enough experience to know that as solid fact.