31. Tom Hiddleston | The Gala

By : multific | Tumblr

Pairing: Tom Hiddleston x Reader

Warnings: little angst, jealousy

Summary: You go to a premiere with Tom, but you just can't help to notice that he has been staring at one of his co-worker's.

-----

Camera flashes everywhere. They would have blinded you if you weren't used to it already.

It was a gala, a very important event, everyone was there, and you attended it with your boyfriend of three years, Tom Hiddleston. You wore a beautiful long dress that Tom gave you.

The paparazzi were taking a lot of pictures of you and Tom, then of him and his co-workers. It was your first time meeting with Brie Larson and she was stunning. During a group picture you noticed that Tom was smiling and paying attention at her more than he gave to you. During the interviews as well. You stood at a great distance from them and if your eyes could kill Tom would be dead by now.

Suddenly someone caught your attention. Jared Leto. He was a friend of yours. He waved at you and motioned for you to go to him, you took one last glance at Tom, then went to Jared. His arm immediately went around your waist and he posed for pictures, he looked absolutely handsome in that of him. Both of you smiled and posed. He whispered to you.

"Long time no see. You look stunning." and you looked at him as you started to walk to the place you have been standing before.

"Well thank you. At least one person noticed me. You look very good as well." he looked at you with furrowed brows. You nodded your head to the direction of Tom and Brie still giving interviews. He made an 'OH' face and understood everything.

"So, Mr. Englishman ditched you?" he joked it made you laugh.

"He said for only a few minutes. You can move on, I will wait for him."

"I'm not making a pretty lady stand here all alone. If he has a good time with her, then why don't you have a great time with me?" you looked at Tom, he looked happy as he smiled at the interviewer than at Brie. Jealousy was a bad thing and you knew that, but you wanted to make him feel the way me made you feel, standing there for ten minutes before Jared came. So you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Might as well." You told to a staff nearby that once Tom finished let him know you left and went ahead. The staff nodded and you walked away with Jared.

As you sat down to a table with him. He ordered drinks for you, since he doesn't drink alcohol he got apple juice while you had a Martini.

"So, how have you been? I bought your new album, it's amazing, I loved it." he smiled at you.

"Thank you. I've been fine, you know, I have this Joker stuff going on besides the band so I'm doing good. What about you?"

"Besides the fact that my boyfriend left me alone, I'm doing fine, you know, modelling and stuff. By the way, one day you have to let me all dressed up as the Joker! You looked HOT." he laughed along with you.

"Noted."

The two of you were talking about everything when a hand on your shoulder made you look up. You locked eyes with Tom. He smiled at you then at Jared. Jared stood up and shook his hand.

"Well, I should get going then, it was nice to see you (Y/N). And Tom, the next time you leave her alone someone might as well just steal her from you, be careful." and he walked away. Tom gave him a weird and confused look.

He took the chair that Jared was just sitting in.

"How was the interview? I'm surprised that you are not sitting with Brie." you said and sipped you drink.

"Why would I be sitting with her? She's not my girlfriend, and why were you with Jared?" you rolled your eyes, you didn't want to make a scene in the middle of a gala so, you whispered to him.

"He kept me company while you were ignoring me. And don't deny it Thomas. I saw the was you looked at her, I admit, I was jealous, but it felt awful, standing there in these heels and watching you smile at her." he weren't angry, you were sad. Sad that your boyfriend looked at someone else like that.

"Darling," he grabbed you hands in his and ran his thumb over the back of your hands. "I'm so sorry, I got lost in time, the interviewer just kept on asking questions and I just got lost, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He looked adorable while he was apologizing. Like a puppy when it gets caught for doing something bad. You didn't want to give in so easily.

"I will but I have something I want." he nodded.

"Anything." you raised a brow, Tom felt like this could go either very wrong or worse for him.

"I want a puppy." Tom laughed loudly. Some people sitting around you gave him looks.

You have been begging for a puppy for about a year now and now you finally had a reason to blackmail him.

"or no sex for a month for you Mr." this made him stop laughing.

"Y-you can't use that against me! I didn't pay attention to you, not broke your laptop!" you pouted.

"Well then I should just go and look for Jared. Maybe he will buy a puppy for me, and pay attention to me at the same time." you started to stand up but Tom stopped you.

"Okay, okay. You get what you want, just no more Jared please."

"Thank you, I love you Tom." and you pecked his cheek.

"I love you too, Darling.

And this is how you got a puppy thanks to a long interview.

What you didn't know was that once Tom finished and noticed you gone his heart did a flip, once a staff member told him that you left with Jared Leto, he ran to you. He would do anything for you, and from that day on, he never left you alone, not for a second.