86. Tom Hiddleston | Be Who You Are

By : your-highnessmarvel

Requested by Anon: hi! I wanted to request an x female!reader fic with Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston (and Letitia Wright) where she comes out as bi to them and asks how to talk to her crush (girl) and they are just really supportive and help her out?thanks

-----

You hadn't come out to your colleagues because you were afraid that they would begin to act differently with you. Not because they were homophobic or something. You knew that they were accepting and open, and that love is a sentiment not solely reserved to the flesh.

But you liked the sound girl. Oh boy did you really like her. But the shyness in you made it almost impossible to step up and ask her out.

So now, here you were, standing in front of the door to the common room backstage of set. You could hear Tom, Seb, and Letitia bickering over what type of cutlery is better to eat cured meats with.

When the door opened, you found Tom lounging like a cat on the couch eating his cured salmon with a baby fork, Seb nibbling it with his fingers, and Letitia promptly propping it in her mouth with a toothpick.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," Seb gurgled between bites.

"Just on time for the debate," Letitia chirped in.

"It's no debate at all," Tom finished with a roll of his eyes.

What a trio.

You closed the door slowly, locking it tentatively, and turning back to them with pinched lips. Tom's brows creased as he put his food down. Seb kept eating.

"Everything alright, love?" Tom muttered.

"I have a question!" you blurted. Letitia put her food down and crossed her arms. Seb nodded to himself, icy blue gaze stuck on you.

You breathed in sharply, heart hammering in your chest. Here goes!

"I have a crush on someone," you muttered.

You didn't have time to finished that the trio exploded in a cacophony of animal noises.

"Kisses!" This from Letitia, that darling glow of her skin catching under the light.

"Well, damn, yes!" Seb exclaimed, laughing to himself, clapping his hand on his thigh.

"I hear wedding bells!" Tom chirped, if only to be funny. "Who's this lucky guy!"

Your face dropped and so did theirs. Frowns crowded their features. You clenched your hands into fists, biting the inside of your cheek.

"Here's the thing," you started, "it's the sound girl. Caroline?" Your voice was a squeak and you said it more like a question than a statement.

You were blushing fire red by the time Seb put his food down. "I think Caro is single, no?" he asked the others.

Letitia frowned, putting a long finger to her mouth. "Yeah, she told me she hasn't been in a relationship for years."

Your heart swelled. Tom added, "doesn't she really like chocolate?"

A smile stretched on your lips. They didn't say it. They didn't ask the classic, "oh so you're bi?" and it made it so much better.

"I'm so shy to ask her out, guys," you said, deflating like a big balloon.

Tom scratched his head. "I'd say just go for it, sweetheart," he said. "Ask her out and show her just how wonderful you are."

Letitia giggled. "Make sure she knows what kind of groove you're on!"

"Groove," Seb echoed.

You nodded hastily. "So, just ask her out?" you asked, breathless. "No extra fluff?"

"Save that for later," Tom chuckled, finger-gunning to Letitia.

You laughed, heart hammering for a totally different reason this time. You left with the image of Tom grinning from ear to ear, Letitia giving you a giddy thumbs-up, and Seb filling himself a plate of food.

And now, always skipping down the corridor, your heart was swelling infinitely in your chest.