107. Jared Leto | There's A Boy

By : reasonswhyimaginesmatter | Tumblr

Summary- You are a popular singer, and Jared is your bestfriend. He has a long-term girlfriend, and you have strong feelings for him. You make a new intro to your album, and he wonders who it is about.

-----

I sat across from Jared, writing lyrics down for my next song. He was talking about things, I didn't know what, but I was determined to finish this intro right away. I thought about making it personally to my fans, who I call my Baby Loves. I slowly wrote a sentence down on my paper.

Baby Loves, I'm tryna talk to you.

Talk to them about what though? I looked up at Jared, and he was now talking about his girlfriend.

"I wanted to ask her on a date tomorrow, but I don't know what kind." He says not paying attention to me.

I wish that he would have the sparkle in his eye, while talking about me. I always felt jealous of his girlfriend, but I couldn't compete. She was absolutely perfect in anyone's eyes. She was the sweetest thing I have ever encountered, and I hated it. She didn't have a flaw that I could point out. I didn't care, I was head over heels in love with Jared. I didn't know what to do about it at all. I wrote down more on my paper.

There's a boy, and I don't quite know what to do.

I sighed, "Jared, could you help me with something?"

He looked over at me, and nodded. I hesitated, should I just tell him? No. He might just reject me in the nicest way.

"What can I do to make a guy fall for me?" I blurted out without thinking.

He chuckled at me, "Good things come to those who wait, y/n. That's how I got with Luna in the first place."

I nodded slowly. Of course he had to bring her up out of all times. He was in love with her, and I was in love with him. That's too bad, I really want to be with him. I don't think I could even wait for him to fall for me, I just wanted to be with him and only him.

Good things come to those who wait, but patience ain't my thing.

I sighed and looked at the time, It was 1:58 am. Damn, I didn't even notice how much time has passed with him rambling about his girlfriend, and me writing. I might as well go, but I looked over to Jared again. He was smiling at his phone, not saying anything. Wow, he's really not paying attention to me, but it's cute how much he loves this girl.

"Jared, I should get going home, I'll see you tomorrow" I said standing up, and grabbing my things.

He came over to me, and hugged me tightly. I felt butterflies, and warmness. I love how he hugs me, it's the best feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. I wouldn't want to get rid of the feeling ever in life.
I pulled away, said my goodbyes, and left. I got into my car, and wrote more.

The way he holds me, shows me, he's the one, for sure the one. Think I'd rather wait for him forever, instead of having him just for now.

I drove home, thinking about what to write next. I was putting a lot of effort into a 1 minute song, but wanting to let everyone know what struggle I was in. I didn't have to give myself away, just yet. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost him. He's my bestfriend, and I wouldn't want that to change. I went out to my balcony, at sat looking at the moon. I wonder is he doing the same? I wrote some more.

At night, when I just look up at the moon, I wonder if he's looking at it too. And I don't know what to do.

I felt satisfied with that line, so I decided to leave it at that. I began putting the lyrics all together, and trying to think of what tune I could make with it.