53. Noah Centineo | First Big Role

By : noahscents | Tumblr

-----

9am.

9am was your call time. But with this being your first big role, you made sure to arrive at the lot at 8am on the dot. You shuffle your feet across the gravel as you take in the scenery. You see a bunch of people in black t-shirts with the word 'CREW' across the back in white.

Woah, this is different from the handful of commercials I've done.

"Um, excuse m-me?" you say as a crew member crossed your path.

"Yes?" he says turning to meet your eyes. He smiles.

"Ahh, you must be y/n."

You pause, stunned.

That'll take some getting used to.

"Uh, yeah. Hi!" You reach to shake his hand. "I was wondering if you knew where my trailer was?"

He points around the corner.

"Your trailer is three down, on the right." He says, smiling.

"Thanks so much!" You say and shuffle away. As you approach your trailer, you notice the name on the one across from you.

Noah Centineo

You bite your lip.

God, he was amazing in To All The Boys I've Loved Before and Sierra Burgess is a Loser. I'm definitely a bit nervous to be playing his love interest.

You spin around, swallow the lump in your throat, and enter your trailer.

8:07am.

You have about an hour to kill, so you decide to mindlessly scroll through Instagram for the time being. Until...

*thum thum thum*

An all-too-familiar voice that you've heard a million times through a screen emerges.

"Hello? Anybody in here?"

Suddenly, Noah's head is thrusted through the extremely tiny trailer window. Next, is an arm.

"I thought I'd come introduce myself before we shoot. Sorry, we couldn't do a chemistry read. I was out of the state working on another project during-"

He pauses as he gets his other arm through the extremely tiny window.

"casting." he says, tired from the struggle.

You chuckle to yourself. You knew he was a goofball because of the plethora of videos you've seen while *cough* researching your co-star, but nothing prepared you for this.

"Um, sir. I'm not sure if you can fit in this window." you say, trying not to laugh.

"Excuse you," he says, using his arms to bring his legs through.

"I'll have you know I've done this before."

Just as he gets a leg in, you see his lose his balance.

"Woah, woah, woah!" You says as you rush over to him in an attempt to provide stability.

But it's too late.

Yep, this is it. This is how I die. My tombstone will read, 'Crushed to death by Noah Centineo.'

You close your eyes, feel a whoosh and a change in orientation. You feel a thump, and next thing you know you're listening to a fast heartbeat that is slowly calming down. You open your eyes.

"You okay? Ouch..." Noah asks, sitting up on his elbows. He grabs one shoulder and rubs it.

He somehow made sure he didn't crush you. Aw.