15. Sebastian Stan | New Life

By : multific | Tumblr

Request: Losing the water when you are home with Sebastian Stan please ! (Imagine if it's possible)

-----

Being nine months pregnant was not easy.

Especially with a worried husband.

Sebastian was so happy when you announced you're pregnant to him, and not much later, he became an over-protective husband. But you loved him for it, he often gave you massages and kisses, he treated you like you were made of glass.

But you didn't complain.

Neither did he when you woke him early in the morning, just because you were hungry and needed some ice cream.

He just continued to love you.

Today, you were just sitting in the living room with Seb watching a movie. He stood up.

"I will get a drink, need something?" he asked.

"No. Thank you." you answered and he left. While he was gone you felt a sudden sharp pain in your stomach.

You sat up and placed a hand on your stomach. You tried to stand up, but your stomach didn't let you. And you suddenly felt wetness in between your legs.

"Sebastian!" you husband ran fast into the living room.

"What is it my love?"

"Baby. Coming. Hospital NOW!" you said. Seb was like a deer in headlight.

Until suddenly something clicked in his brain and he moved fast. He got the keys and ran back to you.

He helped you stand up and carried you to the car.

*

After four hours of exhausting labour, your child was finally there. Sebastian was there with you all along, holding your hand, even when his fingers turned white from when you squeezed too hard.

You were holding your child for the first time, and you couldn't be happier he/she had your eyes and nose, but Seb's chin and ears. They looked perfect.

Your husband was sitting on the bed, next to you. You were leaning against him as he held you.

"They are beautiful." he said. You never took your eyes off your child.

"Do you want to hold them?" you asked, without waiting for an answer you put the child into their father's arms. The little baby was making noises but soon settled into their father's arms.

Seb kissed their little forehead. And you couldn't be happier.

You couldn't wait for the new life in your lives and now that they are finally here, you both were extremely happy.