14. Tom Holland | Normal

By : multific | Tumblr

Vampire!AU

Request: Hey hun! Can you please write some vampire!Tom Holland oneshot? I saw that you wrote vampire!tom once and I want to know if you could maybe write a new one? Where Tom is hungry and he's without feeding a few weeks now bc he's trying to stop drinking blood and feed like a normal human, then he gets a bit violent and ends up biting reader's neck to have her blood?

Warnings: mention of blood, vampire stuff

-----

Tom tried so many times, he really did.

He wanted to be normal.

After all those lonely years, decades, and now, he finally had you.

He could be normal and he can finally love and be loved. Even if he became cold, and formed a bitter personality, you managed to turn him back to how he was when he wasn't a vampire.

He was finally truly happy.

He swore that no one and nothing will take that from him.

Even if you knew about him being different. You encouraged him that he didn't need to change. He could be himself around you. He wouldn't have to pretend to be someone he is not.

But he was determined and stubborn. But you learnt that during the almost one year that the two of you have been dating for.

So, he came up with the crazy idea that he would stop drinking blood and he will try and live off of human food, as he called it, to you, it was just regular food. He wanted to feel human again and not like a monster. Even if you argued hours after hours with him that he was not.

At first things seemed to go well. For the last five days he seemed normal and his "diet" seemed to be working.

But on the sixth day, you noticed him lingering his eyes on the raw piece of steak and that was a clear sign to you.

On the seventh day was when he started to really change. He got more and more angry on little things and started yelling at you for no reason. But you knew he didn't mean it, so you just went with it.

But after almost two weeks of constant yelling, you had enough.

You went to confront him about that he needed to stop this and drink blood again.

You found him in the bathroom. He was looking at himself in the mirror as he talked to himself. His fangs were out and his eyes changed. He had dark veins around his eyes and his usually deep brown eyes were bright red. But he didn't scare you.

"Tom. We need to talk."

"Not now Y/N! I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Well it clearly doesn't work!" he turned to you, grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bathroom, he closed the door and pushed you against it. His quick and strong movements startled you a little, but you were determined.

"You need to stop this! You need to drink! You changed completely. Please. It's for your own good!"

"I can't. I do NOT need blood! I can be normal!"

"But you are NOT normal, Tom! You are different from humans, but there is nothing wrong with that. I love you the way you are! I told you millions of times before...And now you are close to breaking my wrist." you said in a calm voice, hopefully he would understand and finally accept himself the way he is.

Your words seemed to have affected him because the next thing you knew he let go of your hands and backed away from you. He turned his back to you and walked around the small room, he was probably doing it so he could keep his calm.

"I know you do not want to be a vampire. You told me the story about the woman who turnt you. You told me about how she made you almost die, watch as he murdered your family and then she made you one of her kind. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to you. But right now, I need you to live. To live and love me. And for you to be able to do that you need blood. So, please. Just go hunt down something and then come back to me. Please."

Tom heard every word you said. But your voice sounded like you were very far from him. Like he was on one side of a huge lake and you were on the other.

His instincts kicked in. His organism didn't want to die, it was like his thoughts were switched off.

And out of his animal like instincts you found yourself pinned to the bathroom door once again. You started at his open mouth, at his sharp and long fangs, than you looked into his eyes. That's when you knew. He was gone. Tom was gone and his vampire instincts took over him.

His blood-lust.

But you didn't flinch. You just stood there and waited for him to make the next move. You didn't fight, you weren't afraid of him.

He moved to your neck.

The next thing you felt was a sharp pain at your neck. You slowly started to get weak. He must have taken a lot of blood.

But surprisingly, he knew when he needed to stop. He stopped right before you'd die from the blood-loss. Which surprised him a little.

Sixteen days.

Tom could handle sixteen days without blood.

When he was finally back to his senses, he realized what he has done.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, just let me sit down." in about a blink you found yourself in your bed, with a very worried Tom sitting by your leg.

"I'm truly a monster."

"Don't say that." your voice caught Tom a bit off-guard, he thought you were sleeping. "I'm happy that you are finally back to normal."

"As normal as I can get."

"Exactly. And it's fine by me."

"I love you, Y/N." he said as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too." after this, you went to sleep. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep. Knowing that for days, you'll have to listen to him apologizing.

And as you slept, Tom thought back to what just happened.

Your face didn't show any sign of fear or anything. Like you were prepared for this. But that didn't really help with his guilt.

On that night, as you slept by his side, he promised to both himself and you, that he would never go on a "diet" nor will he ever drink your blood again.

Although his vampire part will never forget the sweet taste of your fresh blood.