175. Tom Holland | Requited Jealousy

By : parkersbliss | Tumblr

Summary: After months of flirting between you and Tom seem to be leading nowhere, you attempt to drown your crush with a handsome stranger. Tom can't stop feeling jealous as his concealed feelings for you explosively boil over.

Prompt: "You look like shit" for 's Birthday Writing Challenge omg I am so sorry about how late this is! :O

Pairing(s): Tom Holland x Reader, Jealous!Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings: Language

Word Count: 4.8k

"Hey Y/n! You're coming out with us tonight, right?" Harrison yelled as he burst into your hotel room, letting the door crack loudly off the wall. The walls were so thin you were surprised the hotel hadn't already crumbled to dust from the impact, and judging from the spiteful glares from the old couple passing your open doorway, you weren't the only one who had noticed the noise.

Kicking off your black heels, and freeing your feet from a full day of press, you collapsed backwards onto the middle of your hotel bed, splaying your tired body like a starfish and groaning.

"I don't think my feet could take it Haz. This press tour has barely begun and it's already killed me."

"Wear flats then," Came another, unconcerned voice from your open doorway as Tom joined the current party in your room, kicking the door shut after him. He had already changed to go out, short sleeved, navy blue shirt unbuttoned slightly at the top to match his messily styled hair, a contrast from his more formal press appearance earlier.

"Flats with what? I can't exactly wear trainers with a dress in a club, in New York."

"Who's stopping you?" Harrison replied, as he ducked into your minifridge and pulled out a bottle of champagne with a triumphant expression on his face.

"Well not you apparently Haz," You laughed, pushing yourself up to rest on your elbows.

"Come on Y/n," Tom coaxed, throwing his hands out in mock exasperation, before taking a glass of champagne from Harrison.

You threw a cushion from the previously immaculately made bed at his head, "No, I'm not coming Tom."

He caught the cushion easily in his free hand, chucking it back in your direction and taking a seat on your bed next to you, "Do you want champagne all over your room?" He asked smugly, as he lifted his brimming glass up towards you. Harrison forced another precariously filled glass of champagne into your hands, and you rolled your eyes as you raised your glass to Tom's, before crossing one leg over the other as you lay back against your pillows.

Raising you glass to your lips you took a sip, before your eyes widened and you slammed the glass down on the bedside cabinet, "Harrison! Stop trying to get me drunk already."

Harrison looked pointedly at Tom from where he stood at the foot of your bed, "Well that's Plan A: a failure."

"You can forget whatever plans the two of you have cooked up, I'm still not coming out." You said, looking accusingly between the two of them, before dropping your gaze longingly to your discarded glass of champagne, as your previous resolve began to weaken.

"Plan B's a guaranteed success mate, don't worry about it," Tom answered, with an antagonizing cocky tone of voice, as he reclined across your bed, resting his hands behind his head

You whipped your head to glare at him, "And what exactly would Plan B entail Holland?"

He tilted his head to face you, smirk dancing across his lips, as placed his hand next to your shoulder, shifting his body agonizingly close to yours. The sudden decrease in proxemics had your heart racing a mile a minute, and your lips parted in shock as you struggled to maintain your composure.