20. Tom Holland | How Many Times The Wheel Turns

By : multific | Tumblr

King!AU

Summary: The young king couldn't believe in the possibility of love. You managed to change his view, and he was more than thankful for it.

------

Being a king wasn't an easy task.

And Tom knew that. Even if his father taught him all the tricks, the young king still found it to be a hard task.

But he couldn't do anything about it.

He was to be king the moment he was born. As the eldest of the Holland dynasty, and the legal heir to the throne.

But Tom cannot complain. He got proper education, enough love and support from his family in all his life.

Tom was crowned only a week ago, his father thought him to be grown enough and handed the throne to him. Since that day, his father was by his side, to help, but soon, he will be gone. He and the queen will go on a vacation. Leaving their four boys behind for some well-deserved "their time".

This made Tom a bit scared, even if since he can remember he was observing and learning the ways of his father, the young king still didn't trust himself with this amount of power.

Then, his mother said something to him, something that made him motivated.

"You have to be yourself. Even as a king. You have to find a way, find yourself."

Find himself.

And that was like a new door opened to him. Of course, he didn't have to rule like his father, he can find his own identity and decide what king he needs and wants to be.

Two whole years passed.

And Tom taught he finally found the path he wants to go on forward. He felt confident and happy.

That is until he got the news.

"But father!"

"No, buts Thomas! You will get married by the end of this year, and that's final. Me and your mother talked about it thoroughly. You should be grateful that we gave you the option of choosing your wife! My father never gave me that luxury, I was just lucky that your mother and I fell in love."

But the young king still didn't like the idea. A wife is exactly the kind of commitment he wasn't ready for, yet. He was still young and the maids were pretty. A wife would mean that he would have to either stop flirting with them, or cheat on his wife. With wasn't an option to him. He would have to fire the maids, since if they were to tell on him, his future wife would hate him. And he didn't want to live with someone that hates him. A wife just sounded too much trouble, it definitely wouldn't be worth it.

Even if he can chose her.

So, that night, as he was laying in his bed, naked, two of his maids on both of his sides. He though through all the possibilities he could trick his parents with. But all of his ideas were bad and his parents would see through them in an instant.

So he did what every desperate boy would do.

He asked his best friend.

"So, just to be clear. You want me to find a way so you can trick your parents so you won't have to marry someone. Just so you can walk around and fuck every maid you lay your eyes on. Did I get it right?"

"Harrison, please. I need to think of something! I'm just too young to be in that kind of a commitment!" he looked at his best friend, desperate.

"No." the blue eyed male said with all seriousness.