Jealous| Imagine

"See you later gorgeous." An agent mumbles to me, his hungry eyes look me up and down as he leans in and presses a kiss to my cheek.

A small blush reddens my face as I mutter a "See you" but before I can do anything else my partner Leon grabs my arm and pulls me away, he's tense.

"What's your problem?" I ask as we reach the elevator, Leon sighs as he shakes his head, pressing the button for our floor. The doors close and he steps back, leaning agaisnt the wall with his arms crossed. He stares at the floor with intensity and a strand of his dirty blonde hair falls over his eyes.

"He's just looking to fuck you and leave you." Leon mumbles angrily. I snort and turn away, tucking my hair behind my ears in the mirror.

"So? Maybe that's what I want." I say, not expecting a reaction.

Suddenly Leon presses a button on the elevator, it stops so I turn to look at him but he's already caging me to the wall, his hands are pressed against the wall either side of my head. I look up at Leon with parted lips, I know he's got a thing for me but I didn't realise he'd do anything about it.

"You're worth more than one night, besides he'd probably be done in twenty minutes." Leon murmurs, his breath hot near my ear.

"And you wouldn't be?" I whisper, licking my lips as his blue eyes darken.

His hand reaches out, grabbing the back of my neck and squeezing gently, not enough to hurt. "I'd need days for the things I want to do to you, and after," he leans in as his nose brushes my cheek, "I wouldn't just leave you, I'd take you out for dinner and maybe a movie, I'd want to know everything about you."

I turn my head slightly, my lips are inches away from Leon's, but he steps back, leaving me panting and ready for more. He smirks as he pushes the button and once again the elevator resumes.

"Why'd you step away?" I ask, straightening out my clothes as he watches me from the corner of his eye.

Leon lifts a shoulder as the elevator dings. "I'm not like him," he says, referring to the agent downstairs, "I want you to choose me, so if you want to come to my room tonight, then that's fine, if not...I won't cry about it." Leon gives me a grin before stepping out and walking down the corridor, leaving me lost for words and ready for tonight.