My Woman| Imagine

I aim my gun at the monsters head, but its long arm suddenly swipes me off of my feet and I feel myself fly through the air before my back hits the wall.

Pain shoots through me, everything hurts and the room spins. I feel blood trickle from my lip where I must've bit it, and my weapon is too far away for me to reach.

Leon's head swivels to me from across the room, without hesitation he ducks under the monsters limbs and slides across the floor, grabbing my gun whilst making his way to me. His eyes scan me, silently observing my injuries. His eyes harden as his shoulders tense.

Leon stands up infront of me as I try to sit up, my back leans against the wall as he stalks to the monster now letting out a small victory roar. "Nobody leaves a mark on my woman." Leon deeply says, giving the monster a murderous look.

The monster charges forward as Leon holds both guns in his hands, rapidly firing one round after another. I scream his name, urging him to move, but Leon stands his ground.

Gore splatters everywhere as every bullet hits the head, it's a miracle the monster isn't dead yet. Seconds before it reaches Leon, the last and final bullet flies and hits the monster's eye, it stops and slumps to the ground dead, inches away from Leon's boot.

Chucking the empty guns aside Leon swivels and kneels back next to me, his hand cups my cheek as I wince. He throws a dirty look over his shoulder at the monster, as if silently wishing he could kill it again just to get revenge.

"I'm gonna pick you up, okay?" Leon softly says, only proceeding to do so when I nod. His strong arms scoop under my legs and arms as he holds me to his chest. I look up at him, smiling as I recall his earlier words.

"My woman' huh?" I mumble teasingly, Leon's mouth quirks up the tiniest bit as he steps over the remnants of the monster, he pauses and gives it an extra kick in the head before continuing to walk.

"Yeah, unless you'd rather I call you something else?" He suggests, readjusting the way he's carrying me so he can open a door.

I shake my head as I nuzzle into his warmth, pain laces through my body but I know I'll be okay because Leon has me. "Nah, I like it." I murmur, sighing from annoyance as I feel myself pass out.