One Night Stand| Preference

Honestly a one night stand between you both has been building up for a while, the tension between you both was at boiling point and everyone could see how much you wanted each other, not to mention a few people have often commented that you both should date.

However Leon is unsure, he struggles to let people into his life for fear of losing them, even a one night stand is a rare thing for him. It happens between you both randomly, it was silently going to happen but it just happened so quick, one minute you were both talking and the next he was panting beside you in bed running a hand through his hair, asking if you're okay.

The tension between you both was still there though, you expected it to go away after that little taste of heaven, but nope, the chemistry doesn't lie.

After a half awkward conversation between you both, you both agreed to keep it casual, purely sex and nothing else, but deep down you both knew it was more than that, it was just a case of who'd break first.

It was Leon.

After an intense session he stopped you from getting dressed, he asked you to stay, but there was more meaning in his words.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

Leon nodded, pulling you to his chest and running a hand through your hair.

"Let me take you on a date, a real one with dinner and not just some takeout."

You smile as your fingers glide over his chest, nodding as he kisses your head.

And that was how the barrier of Leon Kennedy's heart broke, just for you♡