This Is Mine | Imagine SMUT

AN: I've been holding back on writing some more smut because I'm terrible at it...however a lot of you keep begging for more, so here's something for you to hopefully enjoy....

-----------------------------------

"You're so hot and cold with me!" I shout, pushing Leon away as he grabs for me. He frowns and crosses his arms, keeping his distance away as he leans against the wall of my bedroom. "Well, aren't you going to say anything?" I sigh as he watches me. He's been listening in silence for the last few minutes as I yelled and worked myself up. 

Leon and I have been dating for...Well I don't know how long. It was two years ago when we first went on a date, we formed a close relationship and I'd say we were a couple, until I broke things off because he kept pushing me away, insisting it was dangerous to be around him. 

Only four months later he came back to be, and I let him in again. But soon things went south again and this time Leon was the one to end things. 

We've been on and off for so long, and once again after a few months, Leon is back in my apartment, but this time is the last. We either stay together or I'm done for good. 

"I never wanted it to be like this," Leon murmurs, his head dropping low, "I didn't want to let you go, but I also didn't want you to get hurt." 

I huff and cross my arms, slumping onto the bed. "Ironic. You don't want me to get hurt yet you're the one who keeps causing the pain. I'm done Leon, I can't keep waiting for you anymore." 

Leon's eyes flick to mine, he stiffens as a wave of pure worry shines in his eyes. "Then stop waiting. You've always been mine as much as I've always been yours, that's why we keep coming back to each other right?" Leon prowls towards me, and to my surprise, he gets onto his knees in front of me and takes my hands in his, "It's not just because we have the best sex together, it's deeper than that. We're so alike it's insane, you were made for me to love you." 

My breath catches, and I've just got this feeling that this truly is the last time we reunite. That this time Leon's here to stay. Forever. 

"Prove it." I whisper, his ocean blue eyes widen in surprise but he wastes no time standing up and grabbing my chin as he climbs on top of me, pushing me flat onto the bed. His hands grab mine as he links our fingers together and raises them above my head, his mouth slowly covers mine, pressing gently until I wrap my legs around him, begging for more. 

Leon delivers, kissing me with everything he's got. His tongue devours my mouth until I'm bucking against him, needy for air. I pant as Leon releases my mouth, but he doesn't care for oxygen. He trails kisses down my cheek and to my neck, where he harshly nips and sucks, leaving marks that show the world I belong to him utterly and devotedly. 

Leon presses his hips into me, showing me just how hard he is. I whimper, straining against his hold on me. "I need you." I whine, begging for him to fuck me. 

Leon grunts and makes no time of undressing me in the most sinful ways. His teeth graze my shoulder as he tugs at my bra strap, his hands massage my nipples before he takes the bra off. His mouth moves lower over my underwear, his tongue laps at my wetness before his fingers tug the lace down, exposing me to the cold air.

He leans back on his knees as he eye fucks me, a smile tilts his lips as he slowly pulls his own tee and pants down. "My God, you're so fucking sexy." He groans as I reach for him, his eyes half close as I grab his length, pumping a few times as a precum glistens at the tip. 

My thighs slick, it's crazy how wet he makes me just from a few kisses and some pretty words. Leon grabs some protection from his wallet and slips it on, my mouth practically drools from the sight of him. Leon leans himself over me, his toned chest rubs against my hardened nippes as the tip of his cock teases my entrance, my juices run down as I moan and try to push him inside of me, but when I lift my hips he backs away, smirking as I squirm. 

"I'm not fucking you until you until you admit you love me." Leon mumbles deeply into my ear. My eyes widen, "I love you baby, and I think you know that, but I need to hear it from you."

"I love you-" I whisper just as he pushes himself inside of me, I gasp as his length splits me, I've always been able to take him and thank God he's always made me so wet so male it easy, the man is a literal sex machine with legs, he waw built for fucking. And I'm so glad I get to partake. 

Leon begins to move, pounding into me at a slow and steady pace. He pulls out to the tip before pushing all the way in, groaning and moaning my name every time as I cry out, my nails scrape across his back as my body meets his. After a few moments Leon picks up the pace, soon enough the rapid sound of our skin slapping fills the room combined with the thumping of the headboard hitting the wall. It's so dirty and sounds like a porno, but I smile anyway. 

"Now a bad time to crack a joke?" Leon mumbles, kissing my neck as I fist the sheets, needing something to cling onto. I nod, opening my mouth to reply but at the same time Leon hits the perfect spot and my words dissolve into a loud scream. 

"Fuck baby, keep making those pretty noises for me." Leon whimpers, his eyes half close as his hand reaches out and grabs my neck, squeezing gently as I clench around him. 

I grab his wrist, and he pauses everything for a second and looks at me with concern. "You okay? Am I hurting you?" 

I smile, "No, it feels really good." I sigh happily, Leon nods and presses a soft kiss to my lips before continuing to fuck me mercilessly. 

Soon enough the pleasure builds and I can feel myself near the edge of coming. "Leon, I'm so close-" I breahily gasp out. Leon curses and presses his thumb to my clit, toying with it until I finally come, screaming as Leon groans.

"Good girl, you're so pretty when you do that." Leon coos as I try to remember what planet I'm on. 

Seconds later Leon's breathing picks up, his groans turn to whimpers as his eyes half close, I grab his ass and pull him deeper into me as he comes, his face consorts with pure pleasure. After he flops on top of me, his hair covering his eyes. 

We catch our breaths, I reach out and brush his hair away from his face as he kisses my chest, just where my heart is. "This is mine." He whispers, I nod and stroke his hair as he softens inside of me, still not pulling out. 

"Did I prove it to you then?" Leon chuckles as I playfully smack his arm. He eventually pulls out with a pop, and my juices leak out. 

"Yeah, just a little." I murmur. Leon pecks my lips then discards of the protection, he disappears for a few seconds to go to the bathroom, and comes back with a warm cloth. 

I reach for it but he shakes his head, using his elbows he parts my legs and cleans me up, kissing both of my inner thighs. I'm wet again but tired, so I just slip on my underwear again for now, I know Leon will take it off again later. 

I climb under the covers as Leon puts his own underwear back on, then slips into bed with me, pulling me onto his chest. My head rests over his heart, listening to it beat for me as my fingers trace the few scars he has, especially the one on his shoulder, I know he's self-conscious about them. 

"Do you need anything? Was it okay?" Lekn softly asks me, his arm squeezing me closer to him as his thumb draws circles on my bare shoulder. 

I smile, "I'm good, and it was...amazing as usual." 

Leon grins, letting out a small sigh as I close my eyes at let out a small yawn. "Yeah, get some sleep gorgeous, you're gonna need it." 

I huff but know he's right, so I let myself fall asleep in his arms, knowing I'm safe and he loves me, and that we're never leaving each other again.