Cheating (But Not)| Preference

If Leon thinks your cheating...

He becomes distant from you, all of a sudden he questions where you've been and becomes quiet. He holds you closer at night though, he loves you so much and the thought of you cheating on him makes him more upset than angry, he questions his worth and hopes that keeping you close for now means he's yours and your his.

One evening he's particularly snappy, and finally asks you. You're shocked and have a small argument, you tell him you've never even looked at another guy like that and Leon is conflicted. He sees the truth in your eyes and practically begs for forgiveness. You do, and he makes it up to you by taking you out on a lovely date to reignite your trust and love, though it was always there in the first place.

Not long after, Leon gets you a ring, not an engagement ring, but more like a promise ring, he's devoted to you and wants others to know you're his.

If you think Leon is cheating...

Leon sometimes comes home late and isn't romantic with you a lot, it's due to stress and his job but because he doesn't open up to you it's hard to see that. He brushed off your advances and just wants to do his own thing, you're hesitant and feel abandoned almost. You try to do nice things for Leon, in hopes that he'll either come out with the truth or stop his possible affair, some days it's like there's nothing bad between you, other days it's like your not even dating. You decide enough is enough, you pack a bag just in case, when he comes home distant once again, you ask him outright.

At first he brushes it off and tells you to stop being ridiculous, but as you grab your bag he stops and pins you with his eyes. He stalks up to you and grabs your hands, leaning down he tells you he'd never cheat on you, he wants to spend the rest of his life with you and die by your side. He's being honest, and you nod feeling silly.

Leon hugs you, apologising for his behaviour, he confesses he's not been doing too well mentally and you both talk it out, after a long conversation your relationship is much stronger, Leon vows to do anything to make you feel more confident in him, but you're okay and believe him. I mean it's not petty if you leave a mark or two on his neck and chest to show others he's yours, right?