Childish| Preference

Leon is kind of childish, but he only expresses it when he's safe around you, and you're both alone.

At first it's little things like blowing paper straw wrappers in your face or randomly drawing little pictures on your hands with a pen.

After that he begins telling more terrible jokes and pulling faces at you when it's not a good time, luckily he's never been caught, especially when he does it during serious meetings. He gives a lot of commentary and comes out with even more terrible one liners.

When he's fully comfortable with you, he's like a child, he insists on building blanket forts and having movie nights, and when it rains Leon drags you out (making sure you're wearing a coat and shoes first of course) to go play in the rain. Leon sticks his tongue out to taste the drops and dances with you. Afterwards when you're both back inside he shakes his head like a dog and his hair falls over his face.

At night Leon will make up stories about your favourite plushie and do funny voices for it, saying things like "You're my bestest friend forever" before patting the plushie near your face as if it's kissing you. Leon has a plushie too of a wolf, he's never told anyone and you're the only one to know about its existence, he got it when you were both buying things for your apartment, you both bought each other pluhshies and now you're both attached to them.