First Date| Preference

Leon is a classic romantic, he asks you out to dinner to which you agree...

Depending on the circumstances there's two ways it can go;

1. Leon takes you to a fancy restaurant, he's a classic gentleman and buys you flowers beforehand, then pulls out your chair and orders an expensive champagne. He flirts a lot, often commenting on how nice you look and how pretty your eyes are. You both laugh and have a wonderful time. Leon pays the bill and you both go for a walk afterwards, enjoying the rest of the night together until he takes you home. You both awkwardly stand outside of your home until Leon takes the plunge and cups your cheek, kissing you passionately which leaves your legs shaky. He smirks and arranges a second date for you both, watching and making sure you're safe inside before he leaves.

2. If you're both on an active mission, Leon will sometimes get impatient and try and make the best of the situation. He might invite you to where he's staying and attempt to cook something, however he's not exactly a top chef. It's the thought that counts, so you both sit and have a small homemade meal before sitting down and playing some board games, maybe cards or something simple. It ends up in you both talking about everything and nothing, just getting to know each other on a deeper level. Alcohol may be involved, which could lead to some serious making out. Leon, ever the gentleman, doesn't take it further because he sees you as a long term partner rather than a one night stand, and wants to prove it to you.