Midnight Snack PT 2| Imagine SMUT

AN: First of all, I'm terrible at writing smut, so sorry if its bad...
Also, this is a continuation from part one♡
--------------------------------------------------------

"Leon," I whimper, my breath quickening as he sucks at my neck, definitely leaving a mark, "what are you up to?" I laugh as one of his hands begins to toy with the string of my pyjama shorts. He gives me a lustful look before he begins to lower himself onto his knees.

Oh.

"You've had your midnight snack, now I want mine." He mumbles, his lips tilted into a playful half smile.

I gasp at the first touch, his fingers gently pull at my shorts, tugging them down and exposing me completely. I blush and try to close my legs, but Leon tuts and nudges his head in-between them as his stubble tickles my inner thighs.

"Do you want this?" Leon gruffly asks, even though we're both ready, he still asks.

I nod breathlessly, leaning back on the counter as he smiles and finally plunges a finger inside of my folds. I moan, already so wet just from Leon's gaze and his words.

"You're so beautiful." Leon mumbles, before hooking my leg over his shoulder, opening my legs wider. He takes no time in diving in, his mouth covering me as his tongue pries at my opening, just teasing as I arch my back.

Leon's tongue finally plunges inside, reaching all the right places that has me moaning his name as I lift my hips up, desperate for more.

It isn't long until he makes me come, my mouth opens in a silent scream as I squeeze my thighs around his face.

As Leon pulls back, he licks his lips smirking, before standing up and kissing me. I taste myself on his lips, it's so dirty but so good. "Hi," I whisper, letting out a small laugh as Leon pulls back, gazing down at me like I'm the best thing he's ever seen.

"Hey gorgeous," he murmurs, reaching out and brushing a strand of hair behind my ear, "Are you ready for bed now?" He asks.

I nod, but then look down and see his arousal. I bite my lip, then reach out and grab at him gently, Leon hisses as his eyes half close, as if already my touch is setting him ablaze.

"We should sort this out." I whisper, meeting Leon's eyes as he gives me a sharp nod. I pull down his sweatpants just enough, seeing how hard and ready he is. I hook a leg around Leon's waist to bring him closer as he lines himself up at my entrance, he grabs my chin gently, forcing me to look up at him just as he pushes inside of me.

Leon and I both gasp at the feeling, he leans his forehead to mine as he begins to move, fucking me slowly as we watch each other, seeing who will break first.

Leon does. He begins to curse under his breath, his breathing changes as he speeds up, the sound of flesh hitting flesh fills the kitchen as he pounds into me, none of us are going to last long.

"Fuck, you feel so good, it's like you were made for me." Leon groans, matching my moans as I grip the back of his neck, my head falls against the cupboards as I feel myself get closer to the edge.

"Leon, I'm gonna-" I whimper as he speeds up. I finally fall apart at the same time he does, both of us coming undone as he twitches inside of me, both panting for air but Leon kisses me anyway before pulling out. His come drips down my thighs as I stand on shaky legs, but Leon pulls his sweatpants up and scoops me up, taking me to bed and laying me down.

He disappears as I lie there, and comes back with a warm cloth and my discarded pyjama shorts, he cleans me up with a soft smile and helps me get dressed again before climbing into bed beside me.

"Are you finally ready to sleep after being fed and fucked?" He chuckles, pulling me onto his chest, I playfully whack his arm but nod anyway, letting out a small yawn as if to prove my point.

"Yeah, I am." I mumble, closing my eyes as I listen to Leon's heartbeat. His arm wraps around my body, keeping me close to him as we both fall asleep.