Collapsing Control PT 2| Imagine

AN: Since it was much requested, here's a PT 2, I hope you all enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

Leon POV:

With a sorrowful expression, Y/N turns and runs back into the castle out of my view. I slam my hands against the bars that separate us, then press my forehead to the cool metal. "Shit." I mumble to myself. If she thinks I'm just going to leave her, she's sorely mistaken, she needs me more than she might realise, and I'm beginning to think that I need her around just to get through this mission, at first on my own it was easy but then I found Y/N and things brightened up, her casual remarks made me smile, something I hadn't done in a while.

I spend the next hour or so fighting cultists and other hideous monsters, searching frantically for Y/N. Soon enough I open a door to find her in a cosy room, she's sat on a sofa with her back to me, she doesn't even glance at the noise as if she's ready to accept any fate.

As soon as I step close to her she finally turns to look at me, with tears streaming down her face. I have to force myself not to fall to my knees, the sight of her being upset brings a mix of anger and empathetic sadness to me, I don't like it.

Y/N?" I ask softly, sitting on the sofa beside her. As soon as I'm sat she scurries away, as if she's scared something will happen again.

Y/N POV:

As expected, Leon finds me sat down, at first I ignore him, hoping he'll just give up or drag me up, at least I deserve the anger, however instead he sits beside me. I panic and rush away from him, turning away as fresh tears fall. I can barely tolerate my current guilt, if I hurt him again...

"Stay back! I might hurt you again." I worry, I glance down at my hands, the same hands that held that knife, the same hands that could've killed the very person who's trying to save me.

"I wasn't myself, I- I couldn't stop it." I cry.

Leon nods in understanding, "It must've been terrifying-" As I watch and listen to Leon, I notice his veins blacker than before, realisation hits me like a ton of bricks.

"You too?" I ask in disbelief, Leon doesn't deserve this, none of us do.

He gives me a single nod then slowly moves closer to me, gently putting his hand over mine. "It's okay to be scared you know," I look down in disappointment, "but you can't run."

I look into Leon's blue eyes as I bite my lip, "You got to keep moving forward. We will beat this." He murmurs, his thumb rubs the top of my hand soothingly as I place my other hand over his, our eyes can't seem to look away and I get lost in his gaze. I've only known him a few hours but already I trust him with my life, he brings me such comfort and stability, it's like our personalities are perfect for each other.

"Leon," I breathe out as his hand reaches out and cups my cheek, his thumb traces my lower lip as I lean towards him, licking my lips.

"Yeah?" He smiles, and that does it for me. I press my lips to his, at first he stiffens as if in shock, shit I've crossed a line-

But then he's kissing me back, his grip on my face tightens as his hand grabs my legs and swings them onto his lap, I'm half sat on him as our lips clash for control, Leon wins and tilts my head for more access which I gladly give.

I grip his top and pull him on top of me as I lie down into the pillows, we're a tangle of limbs as our mouths convey everything words can't. It's a mix of lust, fear, anticipation and excitement, it's a battle of wills to see who will take it further, and I don't want it to end.

After a few minutes Leon pulls away breathless, pulling me up with him as he gives me one last peck. I'm blushing furiously but it's not pure embarrassment, I'm feeling hot everywhere.

"You okay?" He deeply mumbles, analysing my face searching for something.

"Yes and no." I laugh, Leon quirks an eyebrow as if asking me to explain further.

"I'm definitely okay with what just happened, I'm just jealous of the girls that got to kiss you before, I mean for you to be that good of a kisser, you've definitely had practice." I ramble, tucking my hair behind my ears nervously.

Leon smiles, "You're the best so far."

I smile back as he stands, holding out a hand to help me up. I take it and stand in front of him, my eyes dart to the fireplace and the rug, my mind conjures up a lot of dirty thoughts, Leon smirks as if reading my mind, so I clear my throat and step away before I give in to my desires.

"Let's get going." Leon nods, grabbing my hand once more and leading me to the door.

I'm still terrified of this thing inside of me, but with this persistently perfect man beside me, an ounce of hope begins to grow, maybe we can beat this.