One Sided Love| Preference

When Leon loves you but you don't love him back:

Leon has had the biggest crush on you since you cracked your first joke, Leon laughed like he used to, mouth wide open and doubling over in a fit of hysterics.

That's when it began, after that he'd find all the ways he can to spend time with you, doing small things like buying you your favourite snacks or warning you about the weather before you left the house.

After some time, Leon recognised his feelings for you as love. He was terrified, he didn't think he deserved you, and never asked you out directly because of it. He justified that one day if you ever confessed feelings to him, then he'd reciprocate, however when you went on a successful date with another guy, Leon's heart cracked.

It was the first time since knowing you that he faked a smile around you, just knowing it could've been him if he plucked up the courage...

OPTIONAL: Leon saw how the new guy treated you, and his jealously grew until he got drunk one night and confessed to you his feelings. Ironically enough it was only an hour before Leon turned up at your doorstep that your new guy broke things off. You liked Leon back, and you both decided to give things a try, after Leon slept off his hangover of course.

When you love Leon but he doesn't love you back:

How could you not fall for the blue eyed protector with the corny jokes and the sweet personality deep down. He's everything you could've ever asked for in a man wrapped up in a model worthy body.

You tried to spend time with him, and most of the time Leon indulged you, both of you often getting lunch as friends or just talking at night about nothing and everything. One day when you weren't feeling great, Leon gave you this massive pep talk about how you were amazing and could do anything you wanted, you knew you were in love.

Leon's job began to split you both apart, it interrupted your usual free times and he became grumpier, less Leon and more agent.

OPTION A: You didn't like this new version of him, when you tried to talk to him about it he snapped. You both had a massive argument and he hurt you deeply, your love for him was damaged.

OPTION B: You spoke to him about it one night after you both had watched a movie, you gave a heartfelt confession and Leon actually smiled again, telling you he's been feeling the same way and you both kiss and love happily ever after.