Never Leaving On Bad Terms| Imagine SMUT

AN: This imagine is kind of based off of RE2 Remake with my favourite version of Leon. However I want to ask...

Which version of Leon is your favourite? I know it's hard to pick one! 

-----------------------------------

I scoff as I cross my arms, turning to face Leon. His eyes meet mine for only a second before they drop down to the floor. 

"We haven't even been in this apartment for three hours and you're already leaving?" I ask incredulous. Part of me understands, Leon is so eager to start his new job at the RPD, but he wasn't supposed to begin until a few days, now he's telling me he's going to work now. 

Like now now. As in leaving me to unpack, which is something we've dreamed of doing together, all by myself. I huff again, blowing a loose strand of hair from my face. "Fine." I finally mumble. 

"I'm sorry. But I know something is up, I can't just sit around with this feeling-" Leon desperately tries to explain. I nod, averting my eyes as he slowly steps towards me and wraps his arms around me. I lean my forehead against his shoulder despite the tension between us, the smell of soap and him soothes me a little, but the sting of his departure replaces the warmth. 

"Don't blame me if you come back and you don't know where anything is." I mutter, Leon smiles and kisses my head, then grabs his bag and walks out. 

Leaving me alone in this unfamiliar apartment, full of boxes and space to make memories. Maybe I'm being overdramatic, I think to myself as I begin to unpack. 

A few hours later I jolt awake. The last thing I remember is lying down on the couch, just to rest my eyes for a second. A scream pierces the air, followed by an explosion outside. My eyes widen, I dart up and rush to the window, seeing chaos and destruction outside. Bodies are scattered on the floor below, and the smell of burning fills the apartment. Fuck, the building is on fire. 

My brain has gone blank from panic. I grab my jacket and keys before running out of the door, my neighbours panic too, shouting as some people launch themselves at each other, I frown as I back myself against the wall, letting out a scream as they bite and practically devour each other. 

Oh my fucking God. 

I shake, and try to fight off the maniacs, but when they turn to me dripping blood and flesh from their teeth, I finally shriek and sprint away. I help a few people up from the stairwell, including an older woman who limps with her arm around me. Just as we get outside there's another explosion, the woman screams as a figure approaches from the alleyway, grabbing her and tearing into her shoulder. Blood spurts out, and I let go with tears falling down my eyes. 

Are these zombies? There's no other explanation. My eyes dart around, and I know I've got to get to the police station, if Leon's there he'll know what to do. 

********************

I walk around the police station main hall, a gun I found is aimed high as I look for anyone, but it's empty and in dissaray. My lip wobbles, there's no sign of Leon either. I reach for a doorknob, but as soon as I open the door a figure launches itself at me. My gun drops and the zombie manages to tackle me to the ground, I try to push it off but the damn thing is too heavy. 

A gunshot rings out and the zombie falls, I roll out from under it and someone pulls me up into their chest. I look up to see Leon, wide eyes full of panic. "Y/N!? Are you hurt? How did you get here?"

I give him the run down as I pick my gun up, his hand lingers on my shoulder and I can't help but to notice how good the blues look on him. Bad timing Y/N. 

"We've gotta get somewhere safe so we can think of a plan, we need to get out of the city." Leon tells me, I nod as I reload the gun and follow Leon down a dark corridor, he shoots a lingering zombie as we pass numerous dead bodies, I shudder but stay strong. 

Finally we slam the door when we're in some kind of locker room, an adjacent room is a darkroom and I check to see if it's safe as Leon takes a few deep breaths. This isn't how he planned his first day going, and I never would've expected this. 

When I know it's safe, I finally relax and slump against the wall, tucking my knees to my chest. Leon follows, his shoulder touching mine as he runs a hand through his hair. 

"I'm sorry," Leon mutters, turning his head towards me, "if I hadn't of left you then maybe we could've got out of the city by now, we'd be safe-" 

I shake my head, and get on my knees as I kneel between Leon's legs, my hands cup his face as his hands cover mine, his thumbs brushing my inner wrists. "Don't blame yourself. You knew something was wrong and you went to help, it's what any good officer would do," I smile at him reassuringly, "besides, all this was worth seeing you in your uniform." I tease, trying to lighten the mood. 

Leon's mouth parts a little, he pulls my wrists forward until my lips ard inches away from his, he kisses me deeply as I let out a small whimper and press my chest to his. "This is terrible timing." I smile between the kiss. 

"I know." Leon agrees, glancing at the door before making the split second decision. He lifts me up until my legs are either side of his, his eyes look at me pleadingly. 

"We don't know how much time we have left, I need you to know I love you." Leon murmurs, his hand moves to slip off my jacket, then his fingers make their way up my top and under my bra, teasing my nipple as I moan and gasp. 

"I love you too. God, I didn't know if I was going to see you again." I whine as I reach for Leon, feeling him hard under his uniform. He groans as his lips meet my neck, and I know this is now or never. 

I pull away, and pull down my jeans and underwear just to my knees as Leon nods and shifts down his uniform enough for his cock to spring free. We're both desperate, delusional but desperate. 

I waste no time climbing back onto his lab, grabbing him as I tease my entrance, using my own wetness to lube up. "Shit, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me Y/N." Leon groans as I finally settle down onto him, my eyes flutter at the feel of him inside of me. Leon's hands grab my hips as I use the wall behind him to balance myself as I move my hips up and down at a steady pace. The room fills with the sound of slapping skin and heavy breaths, but it makes it so much more hotter.

Leon groans as he lifts my top up, he grabs my bra and tugs it down, releasing a breast as his mouth covers my nipple, his groans vibrate against it, and I moan as I speed up riding him. 

"We're never leaving on bad terms again. Fuck, I'm never leaving you again at all." Leon says as I begin to move my hips in a circle, one of my hands slip from the wall so I grab onto Leon's shoulder, my nails digging into the skin near his neck. 

"Shit, I'm so close-" I cry out, Leon grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down to his lips as I finally come undone, coming all over his cock as he hisses and thrusts upwards. I go limp on him, so he holds me in place as he fucks into me, seeking his own climax. 

It comes a few moments later, he whimpers into my neck as he comes, his seed spilling deep into me as I clench around him. 

After, with him still inside of me, I sit and lean against his chest as his arms wrap around me, we stay catching our breaths, basking in each others warmth. "That was..." Leon huffs a laugh, kissing the side of my head as I smile and press my palm against his chest. 

"Yeah." I mumble, moving off of him and biting my lip as sound of him popping out of me fills the room. A small blush covers Leon's cheeks as he tucks himself back in as I get dressed again, ignoring the drip of his come leaking out of me. 

"No matter what," Leon begins as he stands and helps me up, "we'll be together. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He softly says, grazing his knuckles against my cheek. I lean into his touch and reach up to press a lingering kiss to his lips.

"Just because you're the cop doesn't mean you're the only protector. We protect each other." I mumble, Leon brushes his nose against mine as we grab our weapons and get ready to go back out into the hellish world.