All Or Nothing| Imagine SMUT

I look up from the book I'm reading to see Leon's blue eyes already fixated on mine from across the private jet. I bite back my smile and avert my eyes down, willing for my emotions to just stay leashed for a little while longer. 

We're on our way back from Spain, Ashley is now on her way to reunite with her father as Leon and I head back to our home. Admittedly before this mission even began our relationship was rocky, but after almost losing each other and being consumed by a parasite, our bond is stronger than ever. 

Along with that comes our other...physical needs. Leon and I have been teasing each other back and fourth since we killed Saddler, and now it's just us the only thing stopping us is the need for privacy. 

The second we get home and Leon drops our bags, I wrap my arms around him and kiss him desperately. Leon chuckles as I kiss him, his arms pick me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, carrying me to our bedroom and setting me on the bed. He pulls back when I try to reach for his top, so I frown and lift an eyebrow. 

"When we left things weren't exactly great between us," Leon begins, my shoulders slump, I thought we'd gotten over this, "So before things go further, we need to go over something." 

I cross my legs as I nod. "At least I know you've got future plans with me, so go ahead." 

Leon gives me a pointed but amused look as he comes and sits beside me on the bed. "I almost lost you-" 

"The Plaga is gone, we don't have to worry-" I begin, but Leon grabs my hands as he shakes his head. 

"Before that. We were happy, but it felt distant, don't blame yourself because I know this is my fault," Leon interrupts as I open my mouth to argue, "I wasn't all in, I admit that. I was so scared of losing you that I almost pushed you away, I won't let it happen again."

I smile and reach out to cup Leon's cheek, his head leans against my hand as I brush my thumb over his cheekbone. "I know, as if I'd let you get away anyway." I tease, Leon laughs lightly as I lean forward and press a gentle kiss to his lips. "You don't have to worry about me Leon, I can handle myself, and if it's love you're concerned about, pfft, I've got enough love for you that'll last lifetimes." 

Leon's breathing catches as he looks at me with longing. "I'm so damn lucky to have you." He murmurs, his eyes darken as I lick my lips, our sweet tension once again turned lustful. Leon reaches for his tee and pulls it off, exposing his toned abs and muscled arms. 

"Please, fuck me." I practically beg, the pent up tension between us from the last few days is too much to bear. Leon pushes me down and straddles me as his lips begin trailing kisses along my cheek, close to the shell of my ear. 

"I'm not going to fuck you Y/N," he whispers, "I'm going to love you." I smile as his eyes meet mine, then swiftly he pulls off my top and bra with ease. 

I gasp as his mouth moves lower over my nipple, his teeth graze it as I arch my back and let a moan slip out. Leon's tongue circles my nipple as I grab his hair, my hands bury into it as he reaches for the button of my jeans. His mouth trails up to my chest, where he kisses over my heart and mumbles "Mine." 

His hands then begin peeling down my jeans, exposing my underwear. Leon's eyes linger on my body for a second until I press my hand against his chest, beckoning for him to hurry. He leans down again, kissing my hip bone before then kissing over my underwear, just where the wetness is seeping through. I gasp and Leon smiles, poking his tongue out. 

"Leon," I frustratedly warn, "You're poking the bear. Stop teasing." 

He smirks and winks at me, "You're a cute bear, like a panda." I laugh as he grins and rests his head between my legs, just watching me as I smile. Soon enough he reaches out to lift my legs over his shoulders as he peels down my underwear, stripping me down completely. 

His unsteady breath tickles me as he leans his mouth closer, until finally he kisses my inner thigh, sucking to leave a mark. He moves to the other one as I lift my hips, almost willing to scream for how needy I was. Finally Leon's tongue dragged against my sex from bottom to top. I gasp as my head falls back, and Leon repeats the action. 

"Fuck-" I moan, my legs opening wider as Leon begins to devour me like a man starved. His tongue flicks in and out of me, his nose brushes against me as I buck my hips, grinding against him as my breath comes quick. His tongue reaches my core and I don't hold back on the noises that escape me, the pleasure builds until Leon adds a finger, circling my entrance at the same speed as his mouth. 

I melt under his touch, but I burn as he adds another finger, probing in and out of me, deeper with each thrust until I can't take anymore. I whimper as I come, my legs shake as he laps me up, still going throughout my climax. 

When I'm left breathless, Leon pulls away only to remove his clothes and slip on some protection, then crawling up my body he presses his lips to mine, allowing me to taste myself on him just as his rock hard cock pushes against my sensitive entrance. I moan into his mouth as I grab his arms, pulling at him to hurry up and get inside of me. 

After so long of waiting, Leon finally pushes himself inside, burying himself deep into my soul as we cry out. He doesn't take time to adjust or wait, Leon immediately begins pumping into me, his forehead leans against mine as we watch each others faces, our eyes connect as he hits a new angle. 

"You're definitely all in." I joke even at a moment like this. Leon laughs as he continues to show me what his love feels like, but our laughs turn into moans as we both reach the edge. 

Leon cups my face as my walls clench around him, my body so close to release. In return I swipe his hair away from his eyes just as he groans, he speeds up and I lose it. Leon's hand grips my ass as he comes with me, my legs lift to wrap around him, keeping him close as he breathily moans my name. 

A little while later I'm in the kitchen, wearing Leon's oversized top as I make some tea. His arms wrap around me from behind, his hair wet from his shower and he smells divine. "You're so fucking perfect, I don't believe in fate but I think you were meant for me."

I turn around and wrap my arms around him, pressing my face into his chest as he smiles and kisses the top of my head.