After Arguement Gifts| Preference

When you and Leon argue you both often end up ignoring each other childishly, sulking individually as you simmer in your own thoughts.

Leon is the first to crack, he apologises and persuades you to talk to him again, using those bright blue puppy dog eyes of his.

To make up for the shit he said he has a habit of buying you gifts...

The first thing he usually buys you is dinner, thought not really a gift he does take you out on a date after your argument to show he loves you and is sorry. He pays for it all and makes sure you have anything you want, including dessert, he kind of pushes you to have it and smiles as your eyes brighten up at the taste of it.

The next day he buys you flowers, waking you up in the morning with soft kisses and a bunch of your favourite flowers and maybe a home cooked breakfast like bacon and eggs of pancakes.

Leon also buys you a plushie, he imitates it speaking as he apologises for the millionth time, asking if you forgive him and love him. He makes you laugh and uses the plushie to kiss you before making up some backstory for it and cuddling you.

If the argument was a really bad one Leon pulls out the big guns (not literally, but he has offered to get you one before) and he purchases an expensive necklace for you, smiling knowingly as you get ready before slipping it out of the box and gently putting it around your neck, kissing it in the process as he murmurs how much he loves you.