NSFW Alphabet| Preference

AN: This preference is definitely for those 18+ 🔥
---------------------------------------------------------

Aftercare: Leon takes aftercare pretty seriously, he always asks if you're okay and if you need anything. After he usually likes to cuddle you and maybe sleep since you both usually have sex at night.

Body Part: He's obsessed with your legs, thighs especially, he doesn't care if they're thin or thick, as long as they're wrapped around him he's happy.

Cum: He has a thing about doing it inside of you. He loves to watch it spill out of you after, praising you for doing such a good job.

Dirty Secret: More than once he's stole your underwear and kept it for possessive reasons.

Experience: Leon's fairly experienced since he's had a few relationships before, he definitely knows what he's doing...

Favourite Position: Missionary

Goofy: Leon's 50/50. Sometimes he's serious and dominating, other times you both laugh your way through it and he says the most terrible one liners that somehow don't break the moment.

Hair: Leon is fairly well groomed, and has a happy trail.

Intimacy: Leon still has some hesitation being 100% intimate, but he'll try his best and kiss you during it, telling you how much you mean to him. Often he'll be the one to set the atompshere and initiate everything.

Jack Off: Occasionally on missions or away from you he'll jack off, sometimes you'll have phone sex but Leon prefers the real thing and will wait until he sees you again to get it out of his system.

Kink: Leon has a thing for tying you up, only when you're both comfortable with it. He loves to take control and show you how much he cares about you by asking you feel good.

Location: The bedroom, the shower and in the bath.

Motivation: Mostly just the pent up tension makes him hard, other times it's seeing your body or making out with you. As dominant as he acts, he's wrapped around your pinky and worships you.

No: He'd never be into knife play or anything that's similar to his job. Weapons are for work, nothing else.

Oral: Leon loves receiving, especially when you're both in a rush or if you've been teasing him. He does like to give and is really good at it, but prefers fucking you.

Pace: Depends on the mood, if he's got home from a long day he likes to get it out of his system, sometimes he's slow and loving, spending hours making sure you're treated like the queen you are.

Quickie: It doesn't really happen a lot between his job and schedule. Rarely you both have a quickie before going out somewhere, but other than that Leon prefers to keep things romantic and slow.

Risk: He doesn't mind experimenting on things if you want to, but he'll always be a fan of the basic, no matter how vanilla it sounds. He isn't a fan of doing it in public either, he prefers the comfort of your own space where he can be relaxed and take the time he wants.

Stamina: Hours. He's strong and healthy, which means sometimes you get sore or overstimulated, but Leon always takes good care of you after, especially when he knows you loved every second of it.

Toys: He's not really into it, unless it's your choosing, then he'll experiment and do what makes you feel good.

Unfair: Occasionally he likes to tease, often cooing in your ear or mumbling things to you as you're tied up. Leon hates it when you tease him, often it ends up in him getting payback.

Volume: He's a whimperer, he lets you know how he feels and what you do to him, especially when he groans and talks you through it.

Wild Card: He's the perfect length.

X-ray: He's built like sex on a stick, the gods definitely knew what they were doing when they made him.

Yearning: His sex drive depends on his mood.

Zzz: Leon can fall asleep after, as long as you're okay and don't need anything. He talks to you for a bit before heading to sleep, but since most of the sex takes place in the morning or night sleep is always on the menu.