Morning| Preference

Depending on the day ahead, Leon can tolerate mornings but he doesn't necessarily like them, he's usually tired from waking up to the ridiculous amount of nightmares he has, and would love to lie in and just rest in bed.

If he's got a free day, or doesn't have to do anything until late, Leon likes to just lie in bed with you. Often he'll wake up first, moving briefly so he doesn't wake you. He smiles at your snores and the way you grab onto him, the man literally thinks you're a work of art.

When you do wake up, Leon tries to act cool but often fails when you catch him watching you. He kisses you first, leaving light kisses along your face before sighing happily and cuddling with you, enjoying the way your body fits with his. He definitely asks you how you slept, listening to your crazy dreams and chucking at the weirdness of them.

Sometimes you'll have slow and lazy morning sex, but most of the time Leon just likes to relax and enjoy the fact he's not currently busy, basking in your company and listening to your voice as you both talk.

Leon is the first to get out of bed, making drinks and possibly cooking breakfast. He can't resist trying to impress you with some pancakes or something similar, and even though the presentation isn't great, they do taste good.

If Leon has to get up early, he'll often wake up and kiss your head, getting out of bed and tucking the covers over you. He has to force himself away from you, even though all he really wants to do is to climb back in bed with you.

He does his workouts and makes some food, often leaving you some for when you wake up. He usually takes a shower and kisses you goodbye on the head, unless your awake then on the lips, before heading out. When he leaves before you wake up, he always makes up for it, by either bringing you flowers when he gets home, or extra physical touch when he sees you again.