Down Time| SMUT

I sit up in bed wearing Leon's top, it only just covers my bare legs but honestly it's too warm and I don't care. I sigh as I read the assignment papers, hoping I can help Leon figure something out.

When my eyes begin to reread the same lines over again I huff in annoyance and let my hair out of its ponytail, running my fingers through the strands stressfully. I wish I'd gotten more information from these papers, but nothing is popping up.

"What's wrong?" Leon asks from beside me on the bed, closing the book he's been scanning.

"Nothing, my brain just isn't functioning anymore." I sigh again, biting my lip as I gather the papers scattered around me.

Leon frowns and puts the book aside, sitting up he takes the papers from me and puts them on the floor before leaning towards me and pressing a deep kiss to my lips.

I smile against his lips, my hand travels to the back of his neck to pull him on top of me.

"You shouldn't get yourself so worked up, maybe I should help you loosen up." Leon murmurs between the kiss, his hand trails up my bare leg, coaxing a gasp from me as he reaches my underwear.

He grabs my legs and pulls me down so I'm flat on my back, he leans back on his knees and admires me underneath him before he tugs at my underwear and nestles between my legs, parting them with his shoulders.

"Leon," I moan in desperation, already feeling how wet I am. He smirks as he leans over me, his lips meet my neck at the same time his fingers slip inside of me, making me moan loudly.

He chuckles as he begins to pump, his other hand reaches under my top and begins to tease my hard nipples. I can't hold back the noises that come out of my mouth as he adds another finger, I arch my back and lift my hips to meet his touch.

"You're so tense, let's speed things up." Leon mumbles, moving his fingers faster. My hand buries into his hair as the other grips the bedsheets, already I feel myself near the edge of release.

"Fuck," I gasp as he changes the angle of his fingers, hitting the right spot. Leon's mouth moves from my neck to my lips as my breathing quickens, his mouth covers mine as I let out another moan. Tears of pleasure fall down my cheeks as I buck, the wet noises coming from me would usually embarrass me but right now I don't care.

The tension becomes too much and I melt under his fingers, coming undone completely. After I feel like jelly, Leon was right, I'm definitely a lot less tense and actually exhausted.

Leon's fingers slip out of me, glistening in the light. He smirks and presses another more light kiss to my forehead before getting off of the bed and going to wash up. I put my underwear back on, feeling too exposed for some reason.

When Leon comes back I reach for his jeans, but he shakes his head and begins to undress himself. I watch then realise he doesn't anticipate anything in return, even as he slips into bed next to me and pulls me to his chest, he doesn't even mention it.

"Don't you want me to..." I lead off as I look up at him. Leon shakes his head and tightens his arms around my shoulders.

"It's okay, go to sleep, we can finish this later when you're rested up." He murmurs softly. I close my eyes, listening to his heartbeat as I fall asleep.