Acts Of Love| Preference

Just a few acts of love Leon does for you:

In the morning he gives you a forehead kiss before getting up and making you your favourite drink and sometimes breakfast if he has the time.

Leon asks of you need help when your doing things, often he'll peek over your shoulder and help you without asking, though he knows sometimes you like to get things done on your own. He knows you're capable, but he also wants to make your life as easy as possible.

Leon takes you on random dates without planning them. He's kind of spontaneous and likes to keep you on your toes, often you'll have midweek cinema dates or meals out, and at the weekends Leon prepares something for you both to do, either at home or outside.

If Leon knows he's going away for a while he'll leave random notes around the house for you to find, often they have some cheesy joke on and a message telling you how he loves you and misses you.

He likes to run a bath with lots of bubbles and nice scented things, Leon offers to wash your hair as he kneels beside you, sometimes he'll join you in the bath but he wants to help you feel relaxed after a long day so nothing but kisses and cuddles occurs.

At night Leon makes sure you've got everything you need, he asks you about your day and is genuinely interested in what you have to say. It's at this time when he admires you and tells you what he loves about you and how much he appreciates you. In the night if he sees the blankets fall off of you he tucks them back on you and mumbles a "goodnight" into your ear.