Biggest Fear| Preference

Leon isn't scared of a lot of things, he's quite brave and isn't afraid to face things head on when he has to, especially the undead and any other hellish monsters the world presents.

However, he does have a couple of fears. The first being unable to help people, since Raccoon City he's suffered a lot, there were so many people he couldn't save and he dwells on that fact on a regular basis. He has nightmares about being unable to help people, about not being quick enough or always one step behind, he doesn't enjoy being an agent for the government, but at least it sometimes allows him to protect and feel like he's making a difference, even it it's just one person.

His second and biggest fear is losing you. You mean more to him than anyone could ever imagine, he never thought he'd be loveable, he refused to believe he was deserving of love until he fell for you. You made his life easier, you chased away that darkness and brought him happiness and a reason to live, if anything happened to you- Leon couldn't even comprehend it. He protects you as best he can, but he always worries about something terrible happing, people could use you against him, hurt you to get to him, hell even just being close to him is dangerous. Leon's selfish and he knows this, you're his everything and he needs you, so he'll keep you close and hold you hand for as long as he can, which he hopes is forever.