Cracked The Case | Imagine SMUT

I sigh as Leon's arm wraps around my shoulder, I snuggle into his warmth further as we sit on the couch and watch one of my favourite movies. Leon's fingers toy with the ends of my hair mindlessly, it's a habit of his he does when he's comfortable, and I have zero complaints, if I was a kitten I'd be purring like crazy.

I shuffle a bit and drape my leg over Leon's, he doesn't seem to notice that my attention is straying away from the movie, and is now directed at him. Warmth spreads through me as I lift my hips and grind into him just a bit. He glances at me out of the corner of his eyes, but doesn't comment. I do notice how his breathing picks up though, and I know he wants to fuck as much as I do.

All of a sudden our moment is broken when his phone annoyingly rings. I jump out of my skin and Leon lets out a small laugh, smirking at me as I press a hand to my chest. Leon picks up the call as I huff, still as needy as ever. Leon rambles on about some case as I bite my lip, placing my leg over him once again, he narrows his eyes at me as he yammers on, but I know how to get him back from laughing at me.

My breath picks up as I shift my hips again, rubbing myself against his thigh, I can feel myself getting wetter as my hand drapes across his chest, my nails grazing at the fabric. Leon's breath hitches, and he mumbles something under his breath as he continues the phone call.

Knowing my impact, I grab at his sweatpants, feeling him hard as my hand teases him. Leon's eyes bulge, he shakes his head, begging me not to because he can't hold back, but I nod and smirk, licking my lips as I pull him out and immediately waste no time sucking him off.

Leon's hand grabs my hair, pulling my head back, but I force myself to take him deeper into my throat, gagging on his length. Leon slips out a groan but covers it up with a cough, his phone slips out of his hand but he catches it just in time, then quickly rushes out a goodbye to whoever it was. "Fuckfuckfuck." Leon whimpers, his hips moving to fuck my mouth instinctively.

Tears form in my eyes, but then at last minute when his breathing becomes really breathy and whiny, I pull back and sit back on the couch like nothing happened, leaving Leon hard and shocked. I resume watching the movie, but Leon grabs hold of my hips and pulls me onto my back, with desperation and ease he pulls down my leggings and underwear, then settles himself between my thighs.

"You're such a little devil." Leon huffs with a laugh, I nod and reach up to grab the back of his neck, then pull him down to kiss me as he thrusts into me at the same time.

We both let out animalistic noises as he pounds into me, no longer submissive he's now fully taking control, his teeth graze my neck as I wrap my legs around him, urging him to go faster and harder, but that isn't Leon's style. He's slow and passionate, even when he's frustrated or needy. Though 21, he's not overly experienced, but he makes me come every time.

I moan as I feel myself on the edge of a climax, but before I can come, Leon pulls out and winks at me. Yeah, actually winks. I stare open mouthed as he sits back on his heels, then shrugs. "Fairs fair."

I frown and dart forward, pushing him back as I straddle his legs and seat myself over his cock. He lets out a deep groan as his hands grab my waist, and I finally sink down, gasping in bliss at this new angle. "Jesus christ, no more games." He breathily begs, his eyes wide and pleading. I nod, and begin to ride him at a steady pace.

We're both so close, it doesn't take long until I come all over him, and Leon spills inside of me. I slump onto his chest once done, his arms wrap around me protectively as we catch our breaths as bask in the post climax bliss. "Are you alright?" He softly asks, rubbing my back as I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. Are you? What was the phone call about?" I ask, looking up at Leon as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Just the case I'm working on. I think we've got a new suspect, so hopefully it'll get solved soon." He murmurs, stroking my hair as I lie on him, listening to his rapid heartbeat.

I nod and sit up, pulling my leggings up as Leon gets dressed too. "Shower then dinner?" I ask, pressing pause on the movie. Leon's lips twitch as I hold out a hand.

"So what you're really asking is round two and Chinese?" He chuckles, taking my hand as I lead him to the bathroom.

"Yes detective Kennedy, you've cracked the case." I seductively tease, before letting out a yelp as he scoops me up.