Mission Scars| Preference

Reacting to Leon's mission/fighting scars:

Leon has been through a lot since his first day in Raccoon City, through so much fighting it's inevitable that he'd get injuries that result in scars, especially the one on this left shoulder where he got shot once.

Leon's not bothered about them, he knows it's part of his life and experiences, and besides it's not like he can do much about them. The first time you see them completely you're kind of taken aback, but he understands and allows you to trace them with your finger, coaxing goosebumps to raise on his skin as his breathing becomes fast.

You don't really explicitly mention his scars, it's just a series of maps on his body that tell stories of times when he was trying to save the people around him.

Leon reacting to your mission/fighting scars:

Leon has some of his own, so he knows and understands the feeling of being hurt and having to show for it. He kisses each and every scar, gently asking you about them but never prodding.

Leon does get a little protective over you when you tell him about them, his fists clench as he hears about things or people that hurt you, as if he wants to kill them on your behalf, it's kind of cute but at the same time he is a deadly man, so you kiss the anger away and run your hands through his hair.

Leon doesn't make a big deal about your scars, if you're insecure about them he just tells you that "You're gorgeous and fuck what anyone thinks, these scars mean you survived and were brave, they show you're still here fighting, and I love you for that."