All Aboard| Imagine

Explosions rattle the tunnel behind me as I fall into the wall, my shoulder immediately thumps with pain but I welcome it, in fact I actually smile because I'm alive, I've made it out of the police department and the NEST, I didn't think I would, but...

My mind wanders to the people who've helped me along the way, the people who should be here with me.

I think of Leon.

Just when I begin to take a breath, I hear a noise outside of the train coming from the railing. I grab my gun, thinking of all the ways I'm going to kill this imposter who's ruined my momentary relief. I don't hesitate to swing the door open, my gun ready to shoot, until I see familiar blue eyes staring at me.

"Leon?" I whisper, dropping my gun to the floor as I dart forward, my arms wrapped around his neck. Leon hugs me back, his face nuzzles into my neck as he exhales a long sigh.

"Thank god you're okay, wait, you are okay aren't you?" Leom mumbles, pulling back as his eyes scan me head to toe.

I smile, reaching up to cup his face. "I am. And you?" I ask, arching an eyebrow as I see the new bandage wrapped around the top of his arm.

"It's nothing, just a bullet wound." He waves off, looking around the train as my heart skips a beat and the panic sets in.

"Some fucker shot you?" I practically growl, anger taking over the panic. Leon huffs a laugh as he leans down to my height, his arms on my shoulders.

"It's alright, I'm okay. Tell me what happened after we got split up" Leon coos, pulling me to the floor where we both sit.

As the train goes on Leon and I talk about what's been going on, he tells me about Ada and the virus, and even some big tyrant that's been chasing us around the station, I nod and tell him my part, Leon listens intently, bringing his knees up to his chest after I finish.

"Seems like we've both been busy," he murmurs, coaxing a laugh from me, I nudge my shoulder against his as he turns to look at me. "I'm so glad you made it out Y/N, I wasn't sure if I'd see you aga-" He breaths off with a sad look.

"Same here, if I had time I was going to come look for you, but then the sirens began and I didn't even know if you were still alive." I explain, Leon takes my hand in his, his thumb brushes the top as he looks at me with understanding.

"We're here now, and whatever happens next we're together, I mean if you want to be?" Leon asks sounding slightly nervous.

I nod, smiling at him as I lean closer, Leon's eyes dart to my lips seconds before he closes the gap between us, gently pecking my lips with a long but chaste kiss.

"You're stuck with me now, I mean who else would venture the sewers to look for you." I mumble, his nose brushes mine.

"I'm glad it's not just me that smells like shit." He smirks, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me in for another kiss.

We're tired, in desperate need of a shower and traumatised, but we're together and I think that's all that matters.