Be My Doctor| Imagine

I'm halfway through a bag of chips when a knock at my door stirs me from my movie, frowning I pause it and head for the door, I reach up and look through the peephole to see who it could be at this hour, then gasp.

Without hesitation I swing open the door just as Leon falls against the doorframe, a hand clutched to his side as blood runs through his fingers. His usually tidy hair is messy, and when he looks up at me there's a bruise on his cheekbone.

"I think I need a band aid." Leon huffs, still smiling despite the pain he must be in. I stare open mouthed for a second before ducking under his arm and wrapping it around my shoulders, I lead him to the bathroom, shutting the door with my foot on the way.

"Can you get up there?" I ask, nodding to the counter as Leon grunts and proceeds to perch on the edge, sighing as he leans back against the wall.

I rummage through the lower cabinets, looking for supplies desperately. "I'm just bleeding out here, it's fine." Leon mutters, I give him a look as I find the things I need and stand between his legs.

"I need to- can you take..." I shyly say, pointing at the black tee he's wearing. Leon nods and sits forward, his expression shows me he's hurting, so I grab the bottom of the tee and lift it over his head for him. For a second I'm completely mesmerised by his toned stomach and abs, they're like something Michelangelo created, pure Heaven, but then I see the bullet wound and snap out of it.

I waste no more time covering the hole with a cloth to stench the bleeding. "I already took it out for you, figured you'd be grateful." Leon half smiles.

"Gee thanks, I feel so honoured." I smile back, my shoulders relaxing slightly as the blood flow slows down. I then grab some bandages and unpeel the plastic, I look up to Leon as I say "This might hurt a little."

He nods as I remove the cloth and place the bandage over the wound, smoothing it on as Leon gasps and grabs my wrist. My eyes shoot up to his, realising we're closer then I thought, the heat of his body warms me though we're barely touching, I wonder what it'd be like to be under him as he-

"Something wrong?" Leon asks, his eyes narrow playfully as I shake my head and clear my throat. I discard the bloodied cloth and rubbish before grabbing a glass of water and some painkillers, passing them to Leon as he swallows them in one.

"Thank you," he murmurs as I huff a laugh, his hand reaches out and grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "I mean it, I could've died bleeding out on the streets if it wasn't for you."

I nod, giving Leon a playful wave of my hand. "It's nothing." A harsh thought finally occurs in my mind since the atmopshere is less chaotic now. "Wait, who did this to you?" I ask, my worry now turning to anger.

Leon shakes his head as he hops down, looking at his ruined tee clutched in his hand. "I don't know, some guy Umbrella probably sent out."

I clench my fists, turning for the door until Leon grabs my arm and spins me around. "There's no way you're going out there, you'll get yourself killed."

"I've got to, the guy could come back for you, he might even-" I begin, but then Leon's lips are on mine shutting me up. I don't protest, I place a hand on his bare chest as he pulls away, a dumb smile on his lips.

"You've gotta be my doctor, I'm still as risk you know. Possible concussion?" He mumbles as I raise an eyebrows.

"Fine." I sigh, grabbing his hand and leading him to my room, Leon follows and doesn't protest when I gently push him into my bed and tuck the covers around him.

"You should probably stay by my side, for safety." He adds as I begin to leave, I smile and shake my head ruefully before slipping in next to him, he leans over and rests his head on my chest, his arm draped around my waist as we lie together.

"You know, you've saved me more than you realise." Leon murmurs as I stroke his hair. I don't respond, not knowing how to, but I think Leon knows how I feel.