As Long As You Want| Imagine

"So you're telling me we're supposed to be husband and wife?" I ask with an arched eyebrow as I adjust my dress, smoothing out the luxurious fabric as Leon nods and reaches into his suit pocket.

"Yeah," he sighs, his eyes raking mine before he pulls out two rings, "we'll need to wear these to make it believable, and you'll have to act like we're madly in love." He smirks, gently grabbing my hand and slipping the ring on my finger. My breath hitchen as his blue eyes meet mine, in another life this could've been real...

"Fancy." I snort, pulling away from him to compose myself. Leon chuckles and helps me into the car, then we begin our drive to some fancy gala so we can gather intel on a possible lab underneath some fancy mansion.

When we arrive it's like we've turned back time. Gothic lamps line the driveway and butlers wait to take my hand, helping me out of the car as Leon tosses them the keys. "Come on babe," Leon smiles holding out an arm for me, reluctantly I take it and we head up a staircase and into some kind of ballroom filled with people, everyone looks lavish and expensive, my eyes scan every face, wondering who knows about the deadly experiments sitting right under their feet.

"You have a lovely wife." A voice says from behind us, we both turn suspiciously to see a tall pale man staring down at me, a snakeish smile tilts his lips as he takes my hand and presses a kiss to it.

Leon practically growls as he presses me closer to him, his arm wraps around my waist to claim his territory. My breath quickens from his touch and I find myself leaning into him. "My wife's definitely something." Leon's eyes glance at me with love, and I wonder how he can act so well.

"This place is massive, how many levels are there?" I ask with my sweetest smile. The odd man's eyes flash with shock but he quickly recovers.

"Three." He bluntly says, adjusting his jacket.

"Ah," Leon mumbles, "does that include the basement?"

The man forces a smile, he's onto us and all of us know it. "No, it does not." With that the man bows and turns to walk away.

I let out a breath, releasing the tension in my shoulders as I do. A waiter comes past with some champagne and Leon grabs a glass, passing it to me with a smile. "Drink this, I can feel you shaking."

I nod and down it in one, then set it aside and grab Leon's hand. "Can we leave now we know somethings up?"

Leon purses his lips then shakes his head forcefully. "We've gotta wait until the backup arrives, then we can leave."

My body stiffens, Leon gently tugs me through the crowd until we're outside on a balcony, the moonlight shines down on us as the noise of the party grows distant. "You're doing well, don't worry." Leon murmurs as I grip the railing.

"Really? Because I think I'm being a terrible wife for starters, and that dude definitely suspects us." I snap, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I feel Leon's body come behind me, his hands cover mine as his chest presses against my back, his warmth somehow putting me on edge and soothing me at the same time.

"You're a perfect wife," he mumbles into my ear, "any man would be lucky to have you."

I scoff as I turn around, not realising how close Leon actually is. Our faces are inches away from each other, Leon gently grabs my waist as our breaths mingle. "Just for tonight, just once." He whispers, I nod and lick my lips as I grab his shirt, pulling him to me as our lips crash together.

It's a frenzy of desperation and built up tension, Leon steps forward so I'm completely sandwiched against him, I moan as his grip on me tightens, he's clearly losing control, but I don't care. His lips begin to trail along my jaw and down to my neck where he sucks, leaving a mark as I gasp and arch into him.

His hand moves lower and cups my ass as I hitch a leg up, wrapping it around him as he lets out a deep groan. "Fuck, you're killing me." He murmurs as I whimper.

All of a sudden there's gunshots, the backup must've arrived. Leon and I break apart, both looking equally full of lust, I mean we were almost seconds away from tearing each others clothes off. "You've got, uh..." I lead off, gesturing to his lip where there's lipstick, he smirks and wipes it away with his thumb, then grabs my hand and pulls out a gun from his jacket.

"Leon?" I ask as he leads me through the chaos and down a hallway, he stops and turns around, his eyes searching mine, "You said one night, right?" I ask hopefully.

"If that's what you want, but you can have as much of me as you want for as long as you want." He murmurs, quickly leaning down to press another lighter kiss to my lips. I smile as he drags me through the back, jogging to the car as the rest of our team do their part inside.