Bubble Break| Imagine

"I need a break from this." Leon huffs, staring down at the mutated monster, I nod as I pull my knife out of its body, wincing at the squelch.

"We did good though." I smile, holding out my fist to Leon, I know he doesn't mean what he's saying. He quirks up an eyebrow before biting back a small smile and fist bumping me, his blue eyes meet mine and I swear my heart skips a beat or two.

After some brief cleaning up we take various forms of transport until we finally make it home at night, as soon as we walk through the door Leon drops his duffel bag and releases a long exhale.

"Stay here" I say to Leon as he stays silent. Now we're in the space of our own home he doesn't need to fake anything, which means he's probably now going to go quiet and bottle things up.

I rush to the bathroom, running a bath and making sure it's not too hot. I add some bubbles and make it as relaxing as possible.

"What's this?" Leon mutters from the doorway. I turn to see him leaning against it, his arms crossed as he watches me.

"Your break. Kind of, I figured this is as close as you're going to accept to relaxing since you're such a workaholic." I shyly smile, wondering if I've made a mistake.

Leon steps forward and wraps his arms around me from behind, gently he presses a kiss to the side of my neck. "You're so thoughtful, thank you."

I nod and turn around, pulling at the bottom of his tee. "Come on, strip."

Leon gives me a look which makes my knees weak, but I gain my composure and busy myself going to get a cup from the kitchen and getting out some shampoo and soap as he undresses and slips into the bath, groaning as he gets comfortable in the water.

I turn to see him submerged, the bubbles cover most of him as he closes his eyes. "This would be better if you joined m." He deeply mumbles, but I shake my head.

"You know exactly what happened last time."

Leon's mouth tilts into a grin as if he's remembering. I kneel beside the bath and grab the cup, filling it with water. "I'm gonna wash your hair." I say to Leon as he opens his eyes and watches me curiously.

He doesn't say anything, so I cover his eyes as I pour the water onto his hair, watching as the dirty blonde turns dark. We both stay quiet as I then pour some shampoo on and begin massaging it in, earning a happy sigh from him.

"You're practically purring like a housecat." I smirk as he leans into my touch.

Leon shrugs and grabs a handful of bubbles, flicking them at me. I laugh and waft them away, then begin to rinse the shampoo off.

I sit there after, watching Leon watch me. "What?" I ask confused.

"Join me. Please." He murmurs so softly I can't resist. I nod and undress, then get into the bath opposite him.

Leon frowns then grabs my body, using his strength to pull me between his legs. I laugh and lean onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat as his fingers draw lines on my hips.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head.

"Likewise Kennedy." I whisper, closing my eyes.