Twirl| Imagine

The fireplace crackles infront of me as I sigh, I turn the page of my book just as the door opens and Leon walks through shrugging off his jacket and taking off his boots.

"Hey beautiful," he grins at me, I return a smile as I go back to reading my book, "ah that's why you're so quiet." He adds, coming to sit behind me, his legs envelope me as he rests his chin on my shoulder, Leon gently presses a kiss to my neck as he lets out a breath.

"How was work? Any new missions yet?" I ask without peeling my eyes from the book.

I feel him shake his head, "The government is looking in to something but asked me to stay here for now."

I nod feeling my shoulders relax slightly, as selfish as it souns I'm glad Leon hasn't got any missions, I crave his presence and miss him when he's gone.

Leon's hand reaches up to my hair as I turn to the next chapter, fully immersed in the story, he begins twirling the ends of my hair around his finger, gentle not to tangle it. I could practically purr at the feeling, Leon has a way with small romantic gestures that just make me melt.

"I see you've been raiding my clothes again." Leon murmurs as his other hand rests on my bare thigh, his fingers pull at the oversized tee I'm wearing, which yes admittedly is Leon's.

"It's comfy and I missed you." I defend as he chuckles, kissing my head. I close the book and slide it away, blinking against the firelight before turning around and climbing onto Leon's lap, his arms encircle me as his head buries into my chest, he breathes in deeply.

"I missed you too baby." He mumbles as we stay like that for a while.