Ammo Outage| Imagine

"Leon..." I say in a warning tone as the undead come into view, blocking both of our exits. We're trapped in a long corridor with no choice but to fight back.

"You ready?" He asks loading his gun and backing up towards me, I nod and turn around so we're back to back. At the same time we both begin shooting, Leon's feet move with mine as we shuffle and aim, taking down numerous zombies with headshots every time.

"Fuck!" Leon calls out, before his gun goes quiet. I turn around for a split second to see he's faster than me at killing, there's only a few undead approaching from his side, I turn back to mine, aiming and firing more rapidly to catch up with Leon's kill count.

"You suddenly forget how to shoot?" I tease over my shoulder, but Leon huffs and backs into me even more, now we're side by side rather than back to back. "Nope, I'm just out of ammo." He mumbles, reaching for his knife.

I nod but suddenly Leon spins around pressing his front to my back as his arms move around mine, his hands cover mine that still hold the gun and the trigger. I gasp as Leon points the gun and uses my finger to shoot, essentially I'm now his puppet, and I don't like it...okay maybe I do a little, from here I can feel his hard muscles and the warmth of him. My breathing speeds up as I instinctively back into him, pressing myself closer to his body as he chuckles.

Seconds later the corridor goes silent, piles of the undead litter the ground, not all of the parts intact. "You want me to move or should we stay and cuddle?" He teases deeply, his breath tickles my ear as I step out of his hold and scowl at him.

"You could've waited for me to shoot them, I think you were just making an excuse to get close to me." I smirk, reloading my gun and pulling some ammo out of my pocket, throwing it to Leon. He catches it in one hand as he smirks back at me seductively.

"I don't need a reason to get close to you, just say the word and I'm there." He murmurs, his blue eyes never leaving mine. My breath catches as he steps closer, his lips inches from mine.

"Ask me to kiss you." He whispers, his breath just as ragged as mine.

"Is now really the time?" I whisper back with a small laugh, Leon's brows knit together as if he's forgotten where we are, he curses under his breath and pulls away, but I reach up and cup his cheek before pressing my lips to his.

He kisses me back with ferocity, backing me into the wall as his hands find my hair. I moan as he tugs me back to deepen the kiss, my leg comes up and hooks around his as he presses into me, but then we both break apart suddenly, clearing our throats.

"We should, you know..." I mumble, nodding at the door.

Leon runs a hand through his hair, nodding as he gives me a heartwarming smile. "Yeah, but after this I'm taking you to dinner."

"Alright." I smile.