It's Very Nice PT 2| Imagine SMUT

"What are you doing?" I whimper as he lifts my legs up, I automatically wrap them around his waist as he carries me to the living room, he sits on the couch with me straddling him.

"Just spending time with my girl." He smirks, he puts some random movie on before crashing his lips to mine, his hand finds my hair as I rock my hips, smiling as my hands lower to the string of his sweatpants.

Leon groans as I tug at the string, cursing under his breath as I bite my lip. I look up at him, suddenly shy. "I've- I've only done this a couple times before." I whisper.

Leon's eyes flash with surprise, he grabs my chin in his hand, "The second you're uncomfortable tell me to stop, I really want to fuck you but if you're not ready then I'm not pressuring you."

His words send a heat through me, "I want to." I say, my nipples harden from the thick tension between us. Leon moves his mouth over my neck, grabbing a gentle fistful of my hair so he can devour me, leaving a trail of marks. The pressure alone almost tips me over the edge, so I grab onto his shoulders to balance myself as I lean back, arching as his hand slides up my top and under my bra, toying with my hard nippes.

"We've gotta get all this off." Leon smirks, pulling off my top and bra with expertise, he gives my ass a slap before nodding at my jeans. Awkwardly I stand up and kick them off along with my underwear as Leon takes off his sweatpants. Now both naked, we seem to stare at each other for a second, this is the first time we've ever crossed this line, and it seems we're both just as enamoured with each other.

"Come here." Leon practically growls, I nod and climb back into his lap, my legs either side of his as his cock strains upward, pressing against my folds. I slowly rock against him, my own wetness coating him as Leon hisses, his fists clench as if he's holding himself back. For our first time together I pictured a sweet union, but tonight I don't want him to hold back.

"I'm yours." I murmur, his lust filled eyes meet mine as he gets my understanding. Without further hesitation he grabs my hips forcefully and slams himself inside of me, I cry out, he's bigger than anticipated and can barely fit, the line between pleasure and pain thins as I lean forward, pressing my forehead to his shoulder. His grip on my hips tightens.

"Fuck. You're so tight, relax for me baby." Leon grunts, I nod as his hand moves lower, playing with me as he begins to move. I moan loudly, encouraging Leon to fuck me deeper, my nails dig into his shoulders as he groans, murming my name like a prayer as he pulls out then slams back in, this time I almost scream out his name.

"You're doing so well, I knew you'd feel like Heaven." He says breathlessly, I turn my head and kiss him, his hand moves up and grabs the back of my neck, forcing me to him as he speeds up. My hips begin to encircle him, the tension below building like a tidal wave.

My walls clench around him as his nose brushes mine, our eyes trained on each other, daring one another to watch the pleasure between us. "I'm gonna fucking come." Leon whimpers as his eyes half close, his head begins to drop backwards as I feel his cock begin to spasm. At the same time the wave crashes, I come with him, both of us holding onto each other as we climax.

Afterwards I go limp, my head falls against his chest as Leon catches his breath, his hand begins to stroke my hair as I blink away stars. "That was..." He leads off, sounding just as amazed as I am.

"Memorable." I smile, leaning back as Leon begins to laugh. I nod and slowly climb off of him, both of our come leaks down my legs as I head to the bathroom and clean up. Just as I finish Leon comes in, now dressed back in his sweatpants, holding one of his tees for me and my underwear.

"This seem comfy?" He asks softly. I nod and slip them on, savoring the softness and scent of him. Leon smiles and grabs my hand, leading back to the couch where he's set up a duvet and some pillows.

"I did promise to watch a movie with you." He shrugs, scratching the back of his neck as if he's suddenly nervous. Leon lies down first then opens his arms for me to snuggle in, he completely cages me in as he switches the channel to a different movie that's just started, ironically it's one of my favourites.

"How are you feeling?" He murmurs, pressing a kiss to my head as I rest my head on his outstretched arm.

"I'm good," I softly say, "I'm just a little sleepy, that was a bit intense."

Leon smirks as he lazily begins to play with my hair. "You're so fucking cute." He murmurs as I huff a laugh and begin to relax.