Chandelier| Imagine

It's been a few weeks since agent Leon Kennedy rescued me from the cult that captured me. It was the most terrifying thing of my life, but at the same time I met the love of my life because of it. Leon and I have been on a few dates already, though my father disapproves a little of our relationship, I'm too stubborn to break it off and my father cares too much about me to force Leon to do anything.

Tonight Leon is taking me on a secret date, all I know is I've got to dress up in formal wear. I dropped a lot of hints during my rescue, Leon and I talked about our favourite things and hobbies to pass time as we wandered the castle, especially bonding over our love for Phantom of the Opera, there was a time when we both joked about the chandeliers in the castle, even more so when Leon decided to be a superhero and jump across them like a maniac.

The front door opens and I immediately dash down the stairs, hating to admit that I was purposely waiting at the top to rush to meet Leon. As soon as I get a glimpse of him in a suit, my eyes widen and I miss a step.

Leon darts forward and catches me before I fall, I look up into his eyes, both of us laughing as he straightens me up. "That's one way to greet me," He murmurs, grabbing my waist and pressing a kiss to my lips, "You look stunning tonight." Leon reaches into his pocket and pulls out a red rose, passing it to me as I smile. "It's kind of a hint, but I also like getting you flowers since I know you like them."

I blush and pull away, mumbling a thanks as I link my arm with his. Leon pulls out his phone and sends a message to someone, probably some sort of security team since Leon's off duty, and we head out to an SUV waiting out front.

We talk along the way, Leon kisses my hand as I lean against his shoulder, listening to me ramble and excitedly try to guess where we're going. We arrive at a place I'd never expect, but at the same time I mentally slap myself for not guessing.

The theatre. My eyes widen as Leon nods at me, I squeal and wrap my arms around him as soon as we get out of the car, Leon stumbles but catches himself, grinning as I grab his hand. The theatre is beautiful, with old architecture and stunning chandeliers with a tiled marble flooring, my mouth physically cannot stay open as I gasp.

I look around to see numerous people watching us, though I don't like the other agents watching us, I'm not going to let it ruin our night. Leon and I grab some popcorn before making our way to our seats, we're in the middle which is my personal favourite spot for viewing the whole show and making the most of the sound.

My eyes can't take it all in, I glance beside me to see Leon watching me with admiration. "You're really something else," he mumbles into my ear as the seats around us begin to fill, "I think I love you."

I grab his hand and lean my head on his shoulder, "I think I love you too." I whisper just as the lights go out.

The show begins, and as soon as the music starts my heart leaps, it's the Phantom of the Opera. I'm amazed, the music is wonderful and I even mouth some of the iconic lines from the book, my eyes fill with tears at the end as I clap and cheer for the cast. Leon never judges me, he whistles and grins sharing my enthusiasm.

After the show ends, we head back into the lobby, most people have left by now. Leon suddenly grabs my hand and for a second I think something is wrong, but he tugs me towards him and murmurs into my ear.

"Dance with me." Leon puts his hands on my hips as I laugh, he sways me as classical music plays lightly through some speakers and I swear I've never been happier.

Leon dips me, holding onto me tightly before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my throat. He pulls me up and wraps me in a hug. "Thank you for the best night ever." I mumble.

"It was worth it." Leon replies lovingly, kissing my cheek one last time just as an agent gestures for us to get a move on. We head back to the SUV waiting for us and I let out a yawn, all the excitement has made me exhausted. Leon shrugs off his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders as we get in the car.

"You can go to sleep sweetie, I'll wake you up when you're home." Leon softly says wrapping an arm around my shoulders once we're settled. I nod and lean against his shoulder, closing my eyes as he rests his head against mine.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I sleepily ask, despite us being together we haven't actually spent many full nights together.

"Sure, if that's what you want." He whispers, kissing my head as I drift off to sleep against his warmth.