Rescuing| Preference

When Leon rescues you:

As soon as you'd been taken or when he found out you were in trouble, Leon dropped everything and came to find you. He was a man not to be messed with, and became cold and borderline unhinged, he beat the shit out of anything that was in his way, he wanted his girl back.

As soon as he finds you, he drops to his knees and embraces you, the hug is tight and you notice he's shaking, he's so overwhelmed about finding you and almost breaks down, but he keeps it together for your sake.

He helps you up, checking you for injuries before getting you out of wherever, if you're injured he cleans you up, kissing your injuries as he mumbles how much he missed you and was worried. If you're okay just upset or angry, he practically begs you to talk it out with him when you're back home, he listens intently, comforting you with hugs and hair strokes if you cry.

Leon blames himself for letting you down, but you reassure him there was nothing he could've done, he doesn't believe it and never will, but he tries to put it behind him and focuses on doing anything he can to make you feel safe and secure once again.

When you rescue Leon:

As soon as you find out Leon is in trouble, you plan ahead like he taught you. You steal his secret weapons and prepare for a war, because you're a one woman army and will stop at nothing to get him back.

You fight your way to him, only sustaining a few injuries before you find him. He's shocked and worried, but also kind of impressed. He's more concerned about you than himself and insists on helping you rather than treating his own wounds, though his are more emotional.

When you're both safe, Leon scolds you before kissing you deeply, thanking you for helping him and also saying that he loves you. You help him get cleaned up, kissing his knuckles and neck. Leon tries to take things further but you push him back, smiling as you tell him he needs to rest. You both hug for a long time, checking in on each other.

It's a harsh ordeal for you both, Leon feels bad for letting it all happen and even worse for you having to save him, but you tell him it wasn't his fault and the enemy was one step ahead this time. Leon's kind of angry and trains harder than ever, and keeps you closer since the thought of never seeing you again scared him.